+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euros 2016

Euros 2016

Euros and the Copa...football 24/7. Has anyone else been judging players who could play for SAFC Every game I've signed 3 or 4 players.

.. that Larson lad looked canny ..

Apart from Gareth Bale and mainly because of his ridiculously long free kicks that should never in a million years go in (but have done) there have been no stand-out performers for me in the Euros..With Three goals in Three games and those amazing free kicks i imagine his value will have rocketed somewhat..

.. agree .. think anyone could win it. It's very open this year .. you never know could even be us or Wales ..

.. an another note, was supporting Republic till dog sh1t came on then switched sides ..

.. agree .. think anyone could win it. It's very open this year .. you never know could even be us or Wales ..

.. on another note, was supporting Republic till dog sh1t came on then switched sides ..

Well, i knew you were only kidding when you said it could even be us, even if nobody else did...

I mean, AS IF!

Useless bunch of t0ssers ...still fuming