+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eu madness-

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You're welcome Basie.
    However, note- the EU did nothing, because without Germany, there is no EU.
    UK - does breach diesel emissions.
    1. who's fault is that then? Drivers were told to buy diesels, because they were more enviromentally friendly
    2. oooooooooops, bug **** up that one, when one of the worlds biggest diesel manufacturers gets caught out, with cheating ECU soft ware. We're was this awful company you may ask?
    Oh look, it's German and guess what. The EU have done nothing,

Stick with me Basil, I'll educate you.
    The EU never does nothing, put it down to work in progress and new deadlines which might be achieved and then again might not. At the moment we do have a say in the matter and criticise the speed of progress and remove those who are dragging their feet. You won't if you have your way and a return to those days when you lived downstream from your rival and had to suffer from what he threw into the river. By the way Germans are just as answerable to the European Commission as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    The EU never does nothing, put it down to work in progress and new deadlines which might be achieved and then again might not. At the moment we do have a say in the matter and criticise the speed of progress and remove those who are dragging their feet. You won't if you have your way and a return to those days when you lived downstream from your rival and had to suffer from what he threw into the river. By the way Germans are just as answerable to the European Commission as we are.
    I'd like to think so Basil, but I don't believe it.
    You see, for a man so passionate about things, you don't seem to do your homework.
    Look at this objectively. Everyone knows Merkel screams and gets what she wants. Do you not believe, that see hasn't set the EU up to suit Germany?
    Germany are the only country making a mint in the EU. THINK ABOUT THAT?
    We may be IN but get nothing- 70 votes - 70 defeats

http://bruegel.org/2015/04/measuring...-institutions/ READ THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'd like to think so Basil, but I don't believe it.
    You see, for a man so passionate about things, you don't seem to do your homework.
    Look at this objectively. Everyone knows Merkel screams and gets what she wants. Do you not believe, that see hasn't set the EU up to suit Germany?
    Germany are the only country making a mint in the EU. THINK ABOUT THAT?
    We may be IN but get nothing- 70 votes - 70 defeats

http://bruegel.org/2015/04/measuring...-institutions/ READ THIS
    Just because my ideas don't conform to your prejudices doesn't mean to to say I have not done my homework, but in a me first materialistic society one is really restricted in choice to pick anything good on either side to stick your flag on to. Politician's are those who see which way the crowd is heading jump in front and say follow me. The result is you always get politicians who reflect your values albeit greed and aggression. You yourself would not have a say or a view if people showed responsibility to others, good stewardship and trod lightly on the planet therefore attracting politicians who share those views . Unfortunately that isn't so Basie struggles and Tricky rules OK apart from being turned on sometimes by his own who are equally greedy and aggressive. Anyway back to subject matter and another stupid question. What happens if Greece defaults how does Germany make it's mint out of Europe and remember there might be Italy and Spain following. If Merkel screams it is our duty to see that she don't get what she wants but what Europe wants, just as it would if we came out and were forced to exist with those trying to formulate policy in Post Europe UK.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 17-06-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Angela Merkel's decision to phase out all German Nuclear Power plants and commit Germany to a renewable energy future is a good reason to stay in Europe. I wonder if we decide to come out whether David Cameron's dash for Nuclear with Chinese help will still happen or the anticipated fall in GNP will make it impossible. One good reason to stay in and one good reason to come out.

After the awful death of Jo Cox, the projection to Martyr by the remainians, the EU jumping on the band wagon, calling it an attack on the EU.
    We now have these idiots. I do presume the police will be following this up?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ader-revealed/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12