+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Giggs

Ryan Giggs

Bookies odds have shortened on him becoming the next Forest Manager. I have a hunch he could be a good manager for us.

So the bookies have had around 8-10 managers as favourite so far so I wonder if they will get one right?
    Giggs has no experience at any level of management,so why would he be a good fit?he was overrated as a player and half the time couldn't be bothered to turn up for his country so his commitment seems a little off to me.why would we look at him over someone like warnock who has suggested he wants the job?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    So the bookies have had around 8-10 managers as favourite so far so I wonder if they will get one right?
    Giggs has no experience at any level of management,so why would he be a good fit?he was overrated as a player and half the time couldn't be bothered to turn up for his country so his commitment seems a little off to me.why would we look at him over someone like warnock who has suggested he wants the job?
    Overrated as a player????? you are funny Polish

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Of course he's over rated as a "player"

A real player would know not to shag his brothers wife, it'd only end in tears.

Amateurs.

Actually I make Polish right there, always thought he was overrated..

Risk for Giggs and you. Can't see why he would throw himself into the madhouse that is the City Ground.. If he gets it wrong, that will destroy his ambitions to manage a top premier team.. Also it is not easy to manage in our league.. Clement soon found that out, it's very different to anything he will have experienced..
    Best manager in this league.... Warnock. Love or loathe him, he knows this league inside out..
    What's happening with Fawaz? Staying or selling? The Greeks still a no go?

Yes overrated as a player.whats so funny about that?doesnt mean I'm saying he's crap or not a good player just that people had a higher opinion of him than his ability would suggest.

Staying on with 20% with the Greek taking 80%.announcement will be within the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Actually I make Polish right there, always thought he was overrated..
    20 odd years at the top won everything there is to win in the english/european game, more medals than anyone, yeah right he is overrated. Wish we had 11 overrated players like him. Mind you he does play for Man Utd so that probably says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by polish_forestmad View Post
    yes overrated as a player.whats so funny about that?doesnt mean i'm saying he's crap or not a good player just that people had a higher opinion of him than his ability would suggest.
    ---- IYO
    I have heard numerous top managers/players describing his career but that is a new one on me that he was overrated.
    Last edited by i961pie; 22-06-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast