+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Giggs

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    20 odd years at the top won everything there is to win in the english/european game, more medals than anyone, yeah right he is overrated. Wish we had 11 overrated players like him. Mind you he does play for Man Utd so that probably says it all really.
    Carried by Roy Keane a lot of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    20 odd years at the top won everything there is to win in the english/european game, more medals than anyone, yeah right he is overrated. Wish we had 11 overrated players like him. Mind you he does play for Man Utd so that probably says it all really.
    He doesn't play for Man U he used to play for them
    He didn't win them on his own it's a team game.people talk about him being one of the best he wasn't.as a player he was overrated doesn't matter what he won and when he won it he wasn't as good as people made out.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    He doesn't play for Man U he used to play for them
    He didn't win them on his own it's a team game.people talk about him being one of the best he wasn't.as a player he was overrated doesn't matter what he won and when he won it he wasn't as good as people made out.
    You keep forgetting IYO-- you say he wasn't as though it is fact--I would rather listen to Britain's most successful football manager and the likes of Mourhino and Wenger etc. on their thoughts on Giggs as well as his record as a player. But it is all about opinions, but yours is wrong-lol

Maybe he's overrated maybe not. But I know 961pie is definitely overrated. I signed him up for my over 75s footy league. Came with a lot of reputation. Fast as lightning, keen eye for goal and an excellent dribbler.

In the end what I got was -slow as a 2 legged tortoise, blind as a bat and the only dribbles with his mouth.
    Overrated to the max!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Maybe he's overrated maybe not. But I know 961pie is definitely overrated. I signed him up for my over 75s footy league. Came with a lot of reputation. Fast as lightning, keen eye for goal and an excellent dribbler.

In the end what I got was -slow as a 2 legged tortoise, blind as a bat and the only dribbles with his mouth.
    Overrated to the max!
    You should sack your chief scout Rom---I've had problems with my dribbling for years, but I have tablets for it

He won't let me play anymore 61

After that side with the female goalie complained, about me "diving in the box"

Sad day,

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    He won't let me play anymore 61

After that side with the female goalie complained, about me "diving in the box"

Sad day,
    Mind you the manager thought he was another Arsene but the players thought he was another ar-e hole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12