+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 23rd June, Independence day

Looks like It could be the beginning of the end for the UK as we know it. Scotland probably will want a new referendum and Northern Ireland and Eire could well become one nation if they have their own referendum...Interesting times ahead!

Scotland might be happy sitting right where they are
    NI and ROI will be content to stay as they are
    Dull times ahead me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Scotland might be happy sitting right where they are
    NI and ROI will be content to stay as they are
    Dull times ahead me thinks
    Not sure Gaz...both Scotland and NI voted remain...massively for Scotland...Let's see. Anyway It is going to be years before the UK leaves Europe.....on a personal note my very small UK pension has just lost 10% due to the fall in sterling!!

Actually the Schimt (spelling) said he was to review the length of the exit plan and get rid of us quicker. In order to create a much better EU

What a load of croc

I am reminded of situations where my back has been to the wall and those I trusted did the scare mongering and left me to it but you know what, I survived
    Last edited by gaz1959; 24-06-2016 at 08:21 PM.

Great result for the leave Europe vote in England today,with the added bonus of Cameroon resigning .. Doesn't come much better.

Just get rid of the Scoths next

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

We are not alone. Don't let anyone question your reasoning for your vote. More so question their reason for asking

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Nobody's vote was wasted, all were counted including the good people of Derby, Barnsley, Swindon and Burnley which all had a majority for Leave. Britain has decided, accept it.

I wonder if you and the rest that voted Leave will say that when the deal we agree to is access to the single market, free movement of labour, accept EU rules and still financially contribute but with no say or veto on what the EU decides as seems very likely?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I wonder if you and the rest that voted Leave will say that when the deal we agree to is access to the single market, free movement of labour, accept EU rules and still financially contribute but with no say or veto on what the EU decides as seems very likely?
    The scenario is more than plausible.

Boris down Gove up but will the ladies pull through?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123