+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England so far..

England so far..

..have really impressed me and Rooney has been superb in his new midfield role.

As much as I like Kane he needs to sit out tonight as Vardy and Sturridge deserve to start after there super sub appearances..

Not really keen on the rumours we're gonna rest 6 players tbh as Slovakia will be all out..

Rest a couple surely but not 6??

Oh and how complacent is Hart these days ? Joe Flapper Hart I should say..

Come on England, 3 points and lets win the group.

How many of us Daz were saying we hope he doesnt take Rooney let alone pick him, but in fairness Rooney has hardly put a foot wrong in both matches. Its an interesting new playmaker role hes doing and he could be huge for us in the remaining games.
    Its not worked out for Kane for whatever reason, and I agree that the subs Vardy & Sturridge worked perfectly and they should start.
    This is a bad idea though to many so many changes to a team who have a winning mentality at the moment.

We have dominated all 3 games but we are struggling to break down teams who have a blanket defence and are not trying to win the game. I did agree that we should start with Vardy and Sturridge but they were no better than Kane. It was also too many changes and could have cost us 1st place in the group. However, it is so difficult to work out who will play who, 2nd place might not be too bad.