+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ghost of King Tut

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn View Post
    If I remember from school, the Romans shaved with sharpened flint razors, but no one can work out how they did it, could it have been those aliens?

Freer your a freak. That's horrible! I would take it off before lmv and stateside see it.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Freer your a freak. That's horrible! I would take it off before lmv and stateside see it.

But if you were honest with yourself deep down you know it was mildly funny. That picture is hideous. Lets stick to the sensible conversation about aliens.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 01-07-2016 at 10:46 AM.

But if you were honest with yourself deep down you know it was mildly funny. That picture is hideous. Lets stick to the sensible conversation about aliens.
    And if you were honest - there was nothing remotely amusing about your sick joke

Stop trying to take the moral high ground & being such a hypocrite eh ?

As I cant edit the original picture of the guy, if I offended anyone else I apologise unreservedly

Stop exaggerating it wasn't that sick. Your jokes are far worse. Don't apologise freer it's a good excuse for an argument.

Stop exaggerating it wasn't that sick. Your jokes are far worse. Don't apologise freer it's a good excuse for an argument.
    Well to be honest, it made me feel quite ill. shame really because it has spoilt the theme of the post.
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 01-07-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Lets get back to the debate then Dave. You seem to be big into the Zecharia Sitchin theory. So was I when I looked into it and made sense, but I listen to Graham Hanckock quite a lot and he disagrees with it. I respect both thought because they are just like me and you and just seek the truth of our true origins.

So, some "Aliens" visited planet Earth and passed on their knowledge of masonry to the Egyptians?

So the Egyptians then built the Pyramids?

Ziggurats had been constructed for 1000's of years throughout Mesopotamia even before the Egyptians learnt how to mix muck!

If these "Aliens" had taken the trouble to leave their home in some distant universe to come to planet Earth, surely they could of passed on a little more knowledge of something scientific, something that could be of benefit to the human race.

Well they do say the majority of knowledge was introduced by the sumariens. We don't even know how old the pyramids and the Sphinx is. Some are suggesting it's far older than we thought.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)