+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Independence day

Independence day

The sun has risen. Shake off the chains and breathe the air.

The EU is about to crumble, who next?

Watch those dominoes fall now.

Breathe the air ? I wonder how long that will be before it will be really dirty again. Also the UK will be reduced to Wales and England. Ireland will be reunified and Scotland will go independent and apply to join the EU.
    Last edited by RedBasie; 24-06-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    Breathe the air ? I wonder how long that will be before it will be really dirty again. Also the UK will be reduced to Wales and England. Ireland will be reunified and Scotland will go independent and apply to join the EU.
    Your opinion Basil,

Guaranteed the Irish will strike an agreement.
    Scots won't go as it will mean the EURO.
    However, if they want they can. Seeing as the Jocks get more pounds per head than anyone else. They'll soon realise whats happened when their free prescriptions/education vanish and taxes ride through the roof.

Also, the EU now has a negative £9 billion to find, to cover money sponge countries like Turkey and Albania. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Your opinion Basil,

Guaranteed the Irish will strike an agreement.
    Scots won't go as it will mean the EURO.
    However, if they want they can. Seeing as the Jocks get more pounds per head than anyone else. They'll soon realise whats happened when their free prescriptions/education vanish and taxes ride through the roof.

Also, the EU now has a negative £9 billion to find, to cover money sponge countries like Turkey and Albania. Good luck with that.
    Not yet will they. The EU still has two years to do what you don't like them doing and there is plenty of that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie View Post
    Not yet will they. The EU still has two years to do what you don't like them doing and there is plenty of that.
    You're right, but they aren't going to gain anything are they?
    And it is UP TO 2 YEARS.
    Our job to make sure it isn't lol ;-)

\o/ oh what a gay day

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You're right, but they aren't going to gain anything are they?
    And it is UP TO 2 YEARS.
    Our job to make sure it isn't lol ;-)

\o/ oh what a gay day
    Whatever happens it won't be tomorrow. David Cameron is resigning and has left the problem to his successor who won't take over for a few months yet and who know's we may have a General Election thrown in for good measure. I've a feeling that before that happens ownership problems at Forest will have been sorted, although I do hope that the exit vote doesn't deter foreign ownership of the club and prevent EU players from playing for us without the need for work permits entailing reverse red tape etc,etc.

If that does happen Basie maybe the English kids will get a crack at playing football in England!are you for or against giving this countries lads a go at fulfilling there dreams of playing English football?theres always a spin on the doubt or negatives given by the remain campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    If that does happen Basie maybe the English kids will get a crack at playing football in England!are you for or against giving this countries lads a go at fulfilling there dreams of playing English football?theres always a spin on the doubt or negatives given by the remain campaign.
    I'm always for having my football team full of local talent and managed and financed by respected people with local connections, but having gone down the foreign way I just don't want BREXIT to scupper any plans that we have in the pipeline.

Now we know what happens when you let dumb ****s decide an election.
    We'll see if the same happens when those dumb **** rednecks in the USA get their way and put Donald Trump in charge.

The only reason Boris the Clown Johnson joined the Leave campaign was in hope it would win and thus give him the platform he needs to become the next PM.
    And he and Farage said everything true or no just to get the votes.

Well Britain will get the Prime Minister she deserves and the country will live with the consequences of this appalling choice.
    I am just glad I live 7000 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Now we know what happens when you let dumb ****s decide an election.
    We'll see if the same happens when those dumb **** rednecks in the USA get their way and put Donald Trump in charge.

The only reason Boris the Clown Johnson joined the Leave campaign was in hope it would win and thus give him the platform he needs to become the next PM.
    And he and Farage said everything true or no just to get the votes.

Well Britain will get the Prime Minister she deserves and the country will live with the consequences of this appalling choice.
    I am just glad I live 7000 miles away.
    It's funny that. WE ARE, ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast