+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Trump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Getintaethem really doesn't make sense though.
    That's rich.

It's like saying you can't find Hitler a dick purely based on him hating Jews and disabled people.
    Eh? Best to stick calling people dicks, bigots and other names. You are better at that than logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    That's rich.

Eh? Best to stick calling people dicks, bigots and other names. You are better at that than logic.
    [QUOTE=Getintaethem;38423346]That's rich.

There weren't any other names that weren't actually factual or justified.

Here's another though, "snowflake". Best describes you and ironically it's the over used right wing term for someone who is offended all the time.

Jesus and Trump loves you

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What im saying is would the sh@t that trumps getting be as much if he was a likeable guy prior to being president, for example Santa or buc even if they carried out the same policies. I doubt it. He was hated by many(alot who are irrelevant) and the mass hysteria around his policies is huge. I just dont believe this would be the case if it wasnt him.

Im not saying folk would change their mind just because hes president. Im just say the hysteria is higher as it is him
    you lost your **** when someone reported you to the sspca over your cat

I'd love to see your reaction if your 5 year old child was handcuffed as a 'terrorist threat' in immigration.

That affected me though.

How many of the mock outragers in the Castlegate or Glasgow had their 5 year olds in handcuffs. In fact how many 5 years old have been in hand cuffs. The hysteria is powered by the dislike for him and not his policies

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That affected me though.

How many of the mock outragers in the Castlegate or Glasgow had their 5 year olds in handcuffs. In fact how many 5 years old have been in hand cuffs. The hysteria is powered by the dislike for him and not his policies
    The hysteria is mainly due to the establishments dislike for him. Control of the MSM and the twisting of facts has made people despise him even more and its all come from the press. Thatcher was portrayed as some sort of hero and she was a right c*nt! My own feelings on him is he a few sandwiches short of a picnic and because of that I think he will be a poor POTUS, but thats based on my own interpretations, not one made by the media.

If people are so bothered by other people throughout the worlds issues brought on by people in power why are there no protests against people like for example Isaias Afewerki in Eritrea for his torturous ways, José Eduardo dos Santos here in Angola for his keep the poor exceptionally poor(80% of Angolans live off less than 2 dollars a day) while I get rich as f@ck,keeping money away from the people who have it and thieving from the countries economy attitude,Bashar al-Assad for his torturous ways, Robert Mugabe for his rapey, torturous and beating ways he get his business done. All worse than anything Trump has done

Surprise surprise, there are none because its selective mock outrage that is fuelled by the dislike of the man and not his work. Its nothing to do with the people affected as much as they try and tell you it is its all about Donald as a man

[QUOTE=Aldo1983;38423435]
    That's rich.

Here's another though, "snowflake". Best describes you and ironically it's the over used right wing term for someone who is offended all the time.

Jesus and Trump loves you
    You need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post

I'd love to see your reaction if your 5 year old child was handcuffed as a 'terrorist threat' in immigration.
    That's not going to happen in the US, but it could happen in say Iran. I am also pretty sure there would not be mass demonstrations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and all the other cities about it if it did happen - and I am a British citizen.

Calling people names to try and prove a point is about as logical as sowing seeds in the vacuum of space and expecting a harvest.

As an example, people don't like Sturgeon because she's a bitch so why would they like her as a first minister? Those voting for her have their own agendas. A guy I went to school with is a big SNP supporter but he is a hardcore racist and holocaust denier.

No different to your original statement but changed to Sturgeon and the SNP. A statement that is also either factual or justified. Does not prove a damn thing.

That's not going to happen in the US, but it could happen in say Iran. I am also pretty sure there would not be mass demonstrations in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and all the other cities about it if it did happen - and I am a British citizen.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e25e440...-american.html

and the press secretary said

“To assume that just because of someone’s age and gender that they don’t pose a threat would be misguided and wrong.”

facts are obviously difficult for someone with your political leanings

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast