+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Sturgeon, enough with the cover ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Not good Stewarty lad. You coming down to Ibrox with the Saltire flags?

Make sure you get off at the correct underground station, we don't want any trouble. Ye get me?
    Oh Wab if I didn't know any better i might think that was some thinly veiled threat, I thought you had stopped that after Torrorosso got banned. Or maybe your asking me oot on a date ? Would you like me to come to Ibrox Wab ? What would we do Wab ? Would we sup merrydown and bucky together ?, Nae saltire. But I could dress up as bonnie prince charlie if you want me too. Would you like that Wab ?

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Desperate post from the board favourite Britnat. Using child abuse to make some cheap anti Scottish point. Dearie Me
    You obviously would rather the victims get no closure just to suit your racist nationalist outlook, call it point scoring if you want, it won't stop me from exposing these monsters, maybe you should have read the link to the victims before spouting pish.

The first minister is deliberately omitting the Scottish Catholic Church and other sporting organisations from this inquiry due to the close relationship formed with said organisations and the influence they hold in Scottish society, it would expose them for the vile disgusting cults they are and open a huge can of worms just like Ireland and here in Oz, it would remove their influence and in doing so the SNP lose a large section of electoral voters.

This inquiry is a cover up and is useless in what it is supposed to be doing, the first minister can change this but refuses to, she has been well briefed by her predecessor.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    He seems to be a leading Authority on the subject judging by his obsession with it.Must have trolled a few sites for Research Purposes only of course.
    Straight from the BBC website, with all the Rolf comments I thought this was an issue close to all your hearts.

rolf living up to his name, why are huns so obsessed with child abuse. although only in certain cases, not where it involves the cult leaders/politicians in their beloved Ulster or Westminster, that gets ignored as no problem with non-kaffies doing it, eh, rolf?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Did you not understand the question?

It was clearly you who didnt understand the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Well if he brought up the fact that I brought up the fact about someone else, does that mean he's doing it too?

My head hurts.
    So you think pointing out someone is doing something is the same as doing it.

No wonder yer head hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    rolf living up to his name, why are huns so obsessed with child abuse. although only in certain cases, not where it involves the cult leaders/politicians in their beloved Ulster or Westminster, that gets ignored as no problem with non-kaffies doing it, eh, rolf?

"Rolf"
    Last edited by bigdado; 28-06-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    You enjoy making fun of pedophlia when it suits you, you revel in name calling such as "Rolf", but when the truth of where the real *****philes roam in our society you play the offended card, people like you are the reason these crimes have gone on for so long and continue.

Anyone tampering with weans should have the full force of the law set upon them, absolutely no one should have their crimes covered up by their own organisations or by corrupt government and every one of them sent to prison for a very long time, unfortunately the organisation in question here receives preferential treatment from the government, not so long ago the top man in Scotland was whisked away to a nice wee retirement home after he was exposed as a vile *** predator, the very same homo***ual hating creature described by Alex Salmond after being outed by his victims as "a considerate and thoughtful leader of the Catholic Church in Scotland" and that "I hear the news of Cardinal O'Brien's resignation with the greatest sadness."

Every catholic should be up in arms demanding a police investigation into every single incident of child abuse carried out by the church, they should not allow the church to take care of it themselves as they have shown to protect it and ignore the victims in the vast majority of cases, its record is horrendous and many a serial pedophile has been allowed to move from town to town and continue the abuse.

The organisation with the most to hide from this inquiry is being ignored and that is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    You enjoy making fun of pedophlia when it suits you, you revel in name calling such as "Rolf", but when the truth of where the real *****philes roam in our society you play the offended card, people like you are the reason these crimes have gone on for so long and continue.

Anyone tampering with weans should have the full force of the law set upon them, absolutely no one should have their crimes covered up by their own organisations or by corrupt government and every one of them sent to prison for a very long time, unfortunately the organisation in question here receives preferential treatment from the government, not so long ago the top man in Scotland was whisked away to a nice wee retirement home after he was exposed as a vile *** predator, the very same homo***ual hating creature described by Alex Salmond after being outed by his victims as "a considerate and thoughtful leader of the Catholic Church in Scotland" and that "I hear the news of Cardinal O'Brien's resignation with the greatest sadness."

Every catholic should be up in arms demanding a police investigation into every single incident of child abuse carried out by the church, they should not allow the church to take care of it themselves as they have shown to protect it and ignore the victims in the vast majority of cases, its record is horrendous and many a serial pedophile has been allowed to move from town to town and continue the abuse.

The organisation with the most to hide from this inquiry is being ignored and that is unacceptable.
    Speaking for myself I'd hang every ***** from a tree regardless of whether they're Kafflic,C of E Bishops(best pals of Prince Charlie and Jimmy Savile)Protestant Kids homes in NI supplying Kids to your beloved Establishment,unlike yourself who seems to pick and choose which *****s are the worst/best according to what Religeon they are.You are a Reptile Masquerading as a Human Being using Childrens suffering to score stupid points on a Fitba Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Speaking for myself I'd hang every ***** from a tree regardless of whether they're Kafflic,C of E Bishops(best pals of Prince Charlie and Jimmy Savile)Protestant Kids homes in NI supplying Kids to your beloved Establishment,unlike yourself who seems to pick and choose which *****s are the worst/best according to what Religeon they are.You are a Reptile Masquerading as a Human Being using Childrens suffering to score stupid points on a Fitba Forum.
    You must've missed this bit - "Anyone tampering with weans should have the full force of the law set upon them, absolutely no one should have their crimes covered up by their own organisations or by corrupt government and every one of them sent to prison for a very long time".

And shove yer points scoring pish up yer hole, I could produce a lot worse if I wanted to go down that route.

Your government is corrupt and allowing the worlds worst offenders to carry on, just to keep them onside so it keeps their vote, that must really grind your gears pal.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)