+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roy's replacement

Roy's replacement

Imo he certainly won't be English. But even so I'm really struggling to think who it could be.

Someone who knows how to brown nose the FA!

Bear in mind that now we have "left" most European managers wouldnt get a visa for the job. Anyway I want Eddie Howe in the job.

Eddie Howe. ..give him a chance

I'm not sure how attractive the job is any more. Can't see the likes of Eddie Howe being tempted in my opinion.

Eddie Howe or Dave Brailsford

Nigel Clough - more pragmatism!

Roger, we didn't require visa's prior to joining the EEC, so why would we impose them now?

I think my long-dead granny could inspire more fight and passion in the team than that bemused owl standing on the touchline.....and some of the names being put forward in the press are truly frightening....

We never had a non english manager before the EU? Also we did have working visa/permit controls over commonwealth immigration pre 1970's

But in the brave new world in which immigration (econpmic or therwise) control is to succeed then surely work visas will be unavoidable?? We have controls over non EU immigration thru work permits already.

FA to review what went wrong!!!!!! Well that'll help!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)