+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of darkness Cometh......LI ?

Another article, quite some depth to this one:-

http://tinyurl.com/jsdpo42

He coached Spain's U19, U20 & U21 sides. Maybe he has realized he doesn't want international management at this time. And maybe he knows what he'd be inheriting as Spain's manager and doesn't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    He coached Spain's U19, U20 & U21 sides. Maybe he has realized he doesn't want international management at this time. And maybe he knows what he'd be inheriting as Spain's manager and doesn't want it.

Quite right Mich and also National team management is virtually a part time job, and as a young manager he probably wants to be in the thick of it on a day to day basis. And if the Robin Li takeover is part of why he's coming to Wolves he no doubt sees it as a very,very exciting prospect!

There's so many links to this, molineux mix has gone into meltdown, for me, until something is announced that Wolves have finally been taken over, i'll take them all with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    There's so many links to this, molineux mix has gone into meltdown, for me, until something is announced that Wolves have finally been taken over, i'll take them all with a pinch of salt.
    Just like the rest of us then.

Something is going on. Wolves odds for promotion have halved today. From odds ranging from 40/1 & 33/1 they have now dropped to 16/1 and 14/1.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Something is going on. Wolves odds for promotion have halved today. From odds ranging from 40/1 & 33/1 they have now dropped to 16/1 and 14/1.
    Sky Sports have also picked up on the potential takeover, Wolves have been linked with Leicester City coach Inigo Idiakez, he's also been linked to Derby as well. There's definately something in the water.

Potential Coach

Selected comments on other sites have suggested an announcement on Thursday or Friday. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Sky Sports have also picked up on the potential takeover, Wolves have been linked with Leicester City coach Inigo Idiakez, he's also been linked to Derby as well. There's definately something in the water.

Potential Coach

I just hope with all the exciting takeover speculation at the moment, all my agonising over renewing my season ticket will be Vindicated!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I just hope with all the exciting takeover speculation at the moment, all my agonising over renewing my season ticket will be Vindicated!
    You'd have renewed anyway, Josh would have made sure of that. Only time will tell whether anything is happening or not. Wolves rumours again trying to say an announcement will be made this week, but until i see anything official, it's still only a rumour.

I've noticed over the past 24 hours that Wolves have been linked to a couple of Portuguese players, Ivan Cavaleiro and Helder Costa, we will see if there's any truth in the ongoing saga.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)