+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of darkness Cometh......LI ?

Out of darkness Cometh......LI ?

The rumours of a New Owner and Manager gather pace! We can only hope!

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...akes-training/

Two days now of intense speculation and hope Wolves search for a new owner is nearly over. For Wolves to progress under a 'new owner' Jackett has to be thanked for the job he has done and definately replaced.

Please, please, if only to breath life back into this dormant club [and message board].

Oh my God. Can it be true. Please let it happen. PLEASE. I can hear the old Sammy Chung chant starting up in my head. This could be the way back to a packed fully built Molineux beating Arsenal to go top of the Prem. I am holding my breath. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN!

Trying not to get my hopes up.

What's interesting is that the club haven't denied or rubbished the rumours. This they would surely have done if there wasn't any truth in them just to take unnecessary pressure off Kenny Jackett.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Surely this is a massive wind up?

Picture the scene....

"Well, it seems del Bosque is not up to the job of managing the most successful country in modern times anymore.Fancy the job?"

"Nah mate. There's this cracking club in the second tier in England that needs sorting out big style. Thanks but no thanks."

Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Surely this is a massive wind up?

Picture the scene....

"Well, it seems del Bosque is not up to the job of managing the most successful country in modern times anymore.Fancy the job?"

"Nah mate. There's this cracking club in the second tier in England that needs sorting out big style. Thanks but no thanks."

Me neither.

Depends what money he's been offered to take the job ,and he has already stated he wants to work in England.
    give it a chance mate maybe just for once something good may happen to this club!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Depends what money he's been offered to take the job ,and he has already stated he wants to work in England.
    give it a chance mate maybe just for once something good may happen to this club!
    Don't get me wrong, it would be fantastic but I just can't see it.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)