+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Out of darkness Cometh......LI ?

Wow! Just got off the plane and got an e-mail from a friend in the UK saying the deal is done. Still a bumpy ride ahead I guess but lets face it as we were we were going nowhere.

Come on mi Babbies!!!

On a sad note its a pity old Tundra is not here to see it.

According to reports the Fat Controller is off to Norwich once to 3 month transition is finished.
    See linkhttp://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...n-say-reports/

Quote Originally Posted by TheDing View Post
    According to reports the Fat Controller is off to Norwich once to 3 month transition is finished.
    See linkhttp://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...n-say-reports/
    Other than Sandwell Town, i couldn't think of a nicer club for Moxey to join, both are welcome to each other.

Rome wasn't built in a day, so don't expect too much, too soon. I think expectations will no doubt increase, certain sections of the Wolves fan base will demand instant success. It may not happen this season, but hopefully in the next couple of years. I don't really want to see the arrogance that was displayed in the early years under Sir Jack either. Even at Port Vale on Saturday, they were a few chants of 'we're fecking rich', sarcastic, yes, but nothing has been achieved as of yet.

We are all excited over the takeover, but it's time to come back to earth a little bit.

Having listened to Jeff Shi's interview I just think it's quite ironic that two of the factors he mentioned as part of the reason for buying Wolves instead of other clubs that had been looked at were two of the things that came in for heavy criticism from Wolves fans. Namely, Steve Morgans fixation with building the academy as part of his "legacy"(one's for the future?), and Jez Moxey's insistence on keeping a tight ship financially. Makes you think, what do us fans know?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)