+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 501 of 922 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

So when we sign Bielik will he have to go back to Poland as not falling under the foreign imported staff rules as he hast played enough internationals?

No. We are still in the EU and he will be welcome to stay. That must be true cos BoJo said all EU natives currently living and working here are more than welcome to stay :wink:

It could be, though, that BoJo lied. I got this idea because I saw his lips move.........

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Don't worry I've got it covered
    Bloody glory hunter..

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Out of all the Prime Ministers the UK have had, name one who has never lied, just one?

If you can't tell the difference between other politicians and the likes of Johnson and Farage then really theres no point in debating with yo, but I knew that anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    If you can't tell the difference between other politicians and the likes of Johnson and Farage then really theres no point in debating with yo, but I knew that anyway!
    You don’t debate though..

Oh be fair Angry, he does often - Swale is, if nothing else, an effective mass debater.

Oh be fair Angry, he does often - Swale is, if nothing else, an effective mass debater.
    Fair point...

Hmmm...back on topic...I see there was another fine victory for all things Brexit last night in Brecon and Radnorshire...what’s Bodger’s majority now...1? Impressive...the electorate is clearly 100% behind our new self and Brexit promoting PM.

Let's look at this more closely. The Conservative candidate that lost was mp for that constituency since 2015 and, having been found guilty of fraud, was removed from office by recall petition - ie at least 10% of the electorate petitioned for him to be slung out and a bye election called.

He then stood again and, shock horror, lost. Do you think that outcome was down to his, or the Brexit, issue?

No doubt both were influential but I'd say he would have lost that seat regardless of the influence of Brexit.

For sure Bojo's majority is down but please don't claim this as a victory for remain. Its down to the standing MP being convicted of financial crimes just below the threshold for automatic disqualification, and the electorate telling him what they think of him

Let's look at this more closely. The Conservative candidate that lost was mp for that constituency since 2015 and, having been found guilty of fraud, was removed from office by recall petition - ie at least 10% of the electorate petitioned for him to be slung out and a bye election called.

He then stood again and, shock horror, lost. Do you think that outcome was down to his, or the Brexit, issue?

No doubt both were influential but I'd say he would have lost that seat regardless of the influence of Brexit.

For sure Bojo's majority is down but please don't claim this as a victory for remain. Its down to the standing MP being convicted of financial crimes just below the threshold for automatic disqualification, and the electorate telling him what they think of him
    Add to that, other remain leaning parties stood aside to allow for that vote to go to the Lib Dems. And they STILL only won by 1425 votes. You could argue that the leave vote was split with the Brexit Party running and gaining +3k votes.

Ra, you really should not be trying to claim any sort of victory on yesterdays result. Step back, think and then type.

Labour only got 1680 votes..

Page 501 of 922 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)