+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 528 of 922 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA don't waste your time mate
    Just got in...got half an eye on Parliament and time is never wasted telling the truth about bigots like Trump, mista.

Tricky we've had an extreme right wing government for nine years now Every election theve spouted about how they will get the numbers down and theve done feck all Don't put all that down to the EU outside EU has gone up 38% in since 2009 This moron we've got now has just scrapped the targets so we will not know how many will be here There's a reason a right wing government will never deal with immigration it's not their interest financially to control it Farage can spout his vile thoughts about about immigration because any body who gets in bed with Trump is a racist
    I believe that a certain Labour government opened the immigration flood gates up. Were they right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I believe that a certain Labour government opened the immigration flood gates up. Were they right wing?
    Don't waste your time mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Maybe but the didn't try to win two elections by saying they were going to reduce it Knowing full well they had know friggin intention of doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    And you can bolloxs as well. ha

I said government not PM I think it's extreme to make public sector workers pay for debt caused by bankers and the financial services I think imposing a bedroom tax on people who are already at the bottom the pile where finance is concerned I think it's extreme to call a referendum on the EU just to get rid of UKIP and to satisfy a few elitist right wingers If you need proof that Trump is a racist in wasting my feckin time debating with you ffs Yes Corbyn is left wing but being has he's never been in a position to make any laws i never mentioned him
    Chill little one..
    Those PMs set the tone fir their parties. Yes, there is pressure from within but I don't agree the parties were extreme. I don't disagree that both parties have moved further to the left and right but extreme is an extreme word.
    How would you have attacked those issues you have described as extreme? Global recession? Let the banking industry collapse? That can't happen so what would you have done?
    There is lots I dont agree with, with the Tory Party but I don't agree with your label of extreme.

Trump maybe we had better leave then. We won't agree on what constitutes 'racist'.

I know you didnt mention Corbyn, I never said you did. I did and asked your opinion. Hopefully we will never find out what he is like in power.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Can’t argue with you about May and Cameron, AR...although I think they may have been the ‘acceptable face’ of an increasingly right wing Tory Party.
    Proof of Trump being racist is easy though...he’s the ‘man’ who described Mexicans as ‘criminals and rapists’, who said ‘laziness is a trait in blacks’, who - in 2015 - called for a complete shutdown of Muslims entering the USA, who suggested in 2017 that immigrants from Haiti ‘all have Aids’, who was endorsed as a Presidential candidate by David Duke, the one time leader of the KKK and who mocked Senator Elizabeth Warren’s alleged Native American heritage by calling her ‘Pocahontas’.
    Seems pretty conclusive to me, but then this is the same ‘man’ who also considered ‘nuking’ hurricane Dorian so why are we surprised?
    Fair point about pressure from within their parties.
    Your points on Trump also have merit but we need to look deeper contextually. Maybe we are all better leaving racism alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Fair point about pressure from within their parties.
    Your points on Trump also have merit but we need to look deeper contextually. Maybe we are all better leaving racism alone.
    I don’t think I brought it up, but you asked for ‘proof’ that Trump is a racist. I’ve given you five examples.
    Not sure why ‘we are all better leaving racism alone’ but there seems little doubt that Trump is racist.

Back on topic...Johnson’s future ain’t looking too bright is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t think I brought it up, but you asked for ‘proof’ that Trump is a racist. I’ve given you five examples.
    Not sure why ‘we are all better leaving racism alone’ but there seems little doubt that Trump is racist.

Back on topic...Johnson’s future ain’t looking too bright is it?
    I never said you brought it up but as usual you jumped in and commented and I commented on your comment. You really are a strange one.
    I think it's better to leave it alone as Mista got all wobbly at the mention of it and I doubt it would be a civilised discussion.
    I am happy to discuss but would probably get labelled as a racist just because I don't conform to others idea of what a racist is. Another term by the way that is banded about and has lost its true meaning now.

Page 528 of 922 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)