+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 923 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

your only allowed to use that sort of language when awks is on .?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Bollx
    I rest my case. In the East stand on Saturday Angry...who has the privilege of your company?

your lucky i am at a family wedding and i cannot drink ?

An alcohol free family wedding? My heart goes out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I rest my case. In the East stand on Saturday Angry...who has the privilege of your company?
    Yep the East Stand has the privilege of Angry this weekend. Right next to the away fans. Little Angry is working but I Still have a car full coming up.

616 and counting!

Its a funny thing with economics, sometimes it seems like a self determined prophesy, we are doomed so we are doomed! Obviously there is a lot of uncertainty about how it will all pan out and given many of the "great economic sages" were not exactly on the ball in 2008, a degree of cynicism is appropriate. However, early signs are that confidence (that magic word!0 is not exactly high which means that companies hold off making investment decisions and economic activity slows down which erodes confidence further which affects decisions and so on.

However to simply dismiss this as is being done by some on the Brexit side as more scaremongering is also foolish, there needs to be action so that the way forward becomes clear.

What we don't need is more turmoil and instability in Europe or elsewhere, as the ancient Chinese cures has it "may you live in interesting times" and we certainly are now.

You be careful there Angry...those Derby fans might take you for a southerner. Or even a Brighton fan.

Absolutely right Swale. Clear thinking and confidence are crucial. Not something our leaders are known for.
    Don't really understand Tricky's enthusiasm for 'revolution' or, as he puts it, the 'fun starting in Europe'. One thing's for sure, revolutions ain't fun.

Tricky's stance might be a bit extreme, but if you substitute 'revolution' with 'proletariat pushback' he may have a point. And his rattling on about a 'Grand Plan' (he mentions the Kalurgi plan) might also be extreme, but in many areas of life there is an obsession with 'promoting diversity' which a cynic might say fits in with such a plan. I'm only making an observation here, but anyone observing the ethnicity of presenters AND chosen interviewees on BBC News, for instance, might be forgiven for thinking there is 'something going on'. Remember there's a non-racist remainer at this end of the pipe, I'm just teasing out some of the issues that cause people like Tricky, and millions of slightly less radical equivalents, to exist

im driving her family im driving ? and its not an overnight stop so driving back from devon at midnight she cocked up accomodation dont you just love them. i volunteered to drive when she said i dont like driving in the dark and got told off when replying your not much better during daytime. god im all heart. and tbh i have only met her daughter at a christening that was joyous anyway guys off to to boozer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Tricky's stance might be a bit extreme, but if you substitute 'revolution' with 'proletariat pushback' he may have a point. And his rattling on about a 'Grand Plan' (he mentions the Kalurgi plan) might also be extreme, but in many areas of life there is an obsession with 'promoting diversity' which a cynic might say fits in with such a plan. I'm only making an observation here, but anyone observing the ethnicity of presenters AND chosen interviewees on BBC News, for instance, might be forgiven for thinking there is 'something going on'. Remember there's a non-racist remainer at this end of the pipe, I'm just teasing out some of the issues that cause people like Tricky, and millions of slightly less radical equivalents, to exist
    Can we all please make one thing clear.
    The Coundenhove-Kalergi plan, is not a myth/conspiracy/pipe dream/ fantasy.
    It is real work in progress by the EU.
    They even have a bloody prize in its name, given to those deemed to be pushing Europe in the right direction stated.

I'm sick to death of people in denial/ridiculing others/slaughtering opinions, for having obvious things pointed out to them. Why? Because they want to believe them or don't want to know. Same as the way, every person who questions immigration, gets labelled "racist".

Read it yourself and believe what you want. Study those who have been awarded it, then form an opinion.
    Derby fans get called sheep, you don't have to act like one. xxx

http://balder.org/judea/Coudenhove-K...er-16-2012.php

Page 62 of 923 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162562 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)