+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 684 of 922 FirstFirst ... 184584634674682683684685686694734784 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    326K. Surely a sensible person would realise that the £ sign is the numeric key sign on the same key as the 3. Either the numeric shift wasn't pressed or it was pressed too late IMO. Point scoring on that is top class pedancy.
    Not if your GP and like sniping with nothing to add to the discussion, it makes him feel clever fair enough whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Frankly I don't have the time or desire to backtrack through all your past posts to see which figure you quote in a given post is correct and whether it agrees to other ones.

You state your posts are accurate and true. In two consecutive posts you cite totally different figures.

Call me a pedant if you wish, but if you want people to believe you, try to get the figures right at least once. It now seems you meant a third different figure and neither of the previous two.

Does this mean all your other accurate and true observations are equally flawed and that we need to trawl back through 100s of posts to check?
    Well I used to credit you with some intelligent thought, but clearly I was mistaken. Its a typo not a ****ing false statement, when your trying to prove a point, it might help to provide evidence where you claim I've posted something inaccurate.

Per month in one, per year in another..... That's a spectacular typo possibly including either 4 or 5 incorrect letters typed

Beneficial is in the eyes of the beholder - whilst you don't see the change spurred by Farage as beneficial, there are others who do.

I suspect Gerry Adams might decline his one!
    Actually it isn’t. When one is considering the impact, beneficial or otherwise, of change upon a nation or an institution it is ultimately entirely objective.

Too early to judge yet, although the early signs are deeply concerning. If, in the years ahead, the self styled ‘architect of Brexit’ is proved right and our country prospers amongst the World leaders then MoP will have a point. If we become worse off, with greater restrictions on trade and travel, then perhaps any ‘monument’ would be better placed at Traitor’s Gate.

Yeah, I'd tend to support that argument. It will in time possibly be measurable, but for now the pros and cons are largely undemonstrable

Yeah, I'd tend to support that argument. It will in time possibly be measurable, but for now the pros and cons are largely undemonstrable
    Agreed. So let’s put all talk of ‘recognition’ for Farage on hold...after all it’s taken almost fifty five years for Jimmy Greaves to be ‘recognised’.
    In the meantime I sincerely hope that Mr. Farage receives all his just deserts and everything he deserves.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 10-01-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Anyway we will be back in by 2035, so won't be able to tell anyway!!

Hmmm...apparently the Daily Mail expects the UK’s economy to be 35% bigger than France’s by 2035.
    We’ll see...I have the same respect for the Mail as a newspaper as I do for Farage as a human being...i.e. the same as the sum total of goals scored by Derby and Leeds in this year’s FA Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Hmmm...apparently the Daily Mail expects the UK’s economy to be 35% bigger than France’s by 2035.
    We’ll see...I have the same respect for the Mail as a newspaper as I do for Farage as a human being...i.e. the same as the sum total of goals scored by Derby and Leeds in this year’s FA Cup.
    This is 2 week old news RA, the economists CEBR released this report towards the end of last month, obviously the Mail is either slow or re hashing old news. I read it at the time, but couldn't find enough on CEBR, to find out how 'independent' they were.

Page 684 of 922 FirstFirst ... 184584634674682683684685686694734784 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)