+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 698 of 922 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Toss out the bait and Thicky will bite! You must be thick to post stuff I'm not going to read, unless somebody includes your post in a quote!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Toss out the bait and Thicky will bite! You must be thick to post stuff I'm not going to read, unless somebody includes your post in a quote!
    Ithink this blocking/ignoring mullarky is a bit childish and demonstrates why you and your ilk are widely ridiculed. I read all TTR's posts, some I think is *******s, some is of value (and I think the taunting is a bit daft TTR. assuming you are reading this, just IMO), and likewise I read all of yours, mostly to coloured by bitterness and infant-school name calling to be of value but again, some insightful stuff. But I don't get how you can at least get a grasp of what's going on on the other side of the net if you don't look over it. It IS possible to read and move on, or read and respond on relevant issues only, give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    We all know you're lying. But for someone that was never going to answer me again, your powers of decryption are astounding.
    Never mind contradictory of your rants of what you are or are not doing.
    What a cockbadger.
    I'm sort of sticking up for you elsewhere, calling someone a cockbadger doesn't help...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ithink this blocking/ignoring mullarky is a bit childish and demonstrates why you and your ilk are widely ridiculed. I read all TTR's posts, some I think is *******s, some is of value (and I think the taunting is a bit daft TTR. assuming you are reading this, just IMO), and likewise I read all of yours, mostly to coloured by bitterness and infant-school name calling to be of value but again, some insightful stuff. But I don't get how you can at least get a grasp of what's going on on the other side of the net if you don't look over it. It IS possible to read and move on, or read and respond on relevant issues only, give it a try
    Hang on, Andy. You don’t exactly approve when there are big bust ups between posters and have been known to lock threads when things have become unpleasant or incurred your disapproval.

You’re right, ‘it IS possible to read and move on’, but equally, and certainly on the evidence of this week, it is sometimes easier to just let someone know that you’re ‘done’ with responding to them before things deteriorate into the levels of abuse most of us don’t want to be part of.

That’s how it is with Tricky imo. For example...I probably disagree with Ram59 as much as TTR, but while the former can construct an argument and things only rarely become tetchy between us, the latter - as was aptly demonstrated yesterday - invariably deals in repeated irrelevances before resorting to snide sideswipes and low level abuse.

In an internet forum situation, my way of dealing with that is to say I will no longer be responding. Swale’s is to more overtly announce that the source of annoyance and conflict is ‘on ignore’. Both of us, in our own ways, are attempting to conform to your requirements while maintaining our own sanity. You can’t have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    In an internet forum situation, my way of dealing with that is to say I will no longer be responding. Swale’s is to more overtly announce that the source of annoyance and conflict is ‘on ignore’. Both of us, in our own ways, are attempting to conform to your requirements while maintaining our own sanity. You can’t have it both ways.
    ...and I agree with your way, frustrating as it must be for you, and I don't agree with Swales'. And I'm saying it as a fellow poster not a mod

I also posted a comment to TTR, and the comment relates to name calling, TTR and Swale are equally guilty on that one - or are they?
    at least TTR's name calling is in response to something he's read, Swales' is in response to something he HASN'T read - of the two, the latter is the more childish/pathetic/difficult to comprehend (use your own description), its the internet equiv of no-platforming someone, and you can guess how lukewarm my opinion on that tactic is
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 12-02-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Mm not really sure your in a position to judge being childish when you behave in the exact same manner!

Me and my ilk are widely ridiculed? Really? A bit of a pompous assumption by someone whose posts are often contradictory and nonsensical, still I guess self delusion is appealing. Mind you being ridiculed by some of the half wits on here would be a badge of honour!

You repeatedly post "provocative" comments, the when you get a retort, pretend you were having banter - your level of banter extends to defending a clear s@xist comment by a poster, which only reinforces the image you portray of someone out of touch with todays society.

What I find really funny is your assumption that a) you get under my skin and b) I'm somehow angry with your comments - on the contrary these are false assumptions made (amongst many) by you. If you really think I give a damn then you are completely deluded.

As for Thicky, well there is literally nothing in his posts that is of value, its all the same stuff, regurgitated from dubious sources, with no fact checking, no understanding of the subject, based on a narrow perspective peppered with his own brand of racism, bigotry, xenophobia and simple minded delusion. Throw a few well chosen facts at him as rebuttal and he is never able to respond, just parrots a load of guff from another dubious source.

Frankly unlike others who do have something to say its an embarrassment that he is actually posting on the Forum, so he is on Ignore and generally I do, he has nothing worthwhile to add to any debate. Its nothing like no platforming, (seeing as you allow him to post his gibberish on here) its simply ignoring someone who has nothing to say thats worth reading! Thats an intelligent choice.

Occasionally however its amusing to prod him, because he will always respond, its hilarious even though I can't see his post, though its not really hard to guess what he has posted. The blokes a complete idiot end of.
    Last edited by swaledale; 12-02-2021 at 11:13 AM.

OMG how thick, stupid dos one have to be to give one shred of credibility to Farage?

Today, desperate for some attention, seeing as nobody listens to him these days, he demands that the EU Human Rights Act is scrapped!

A slight problem with that as there is no Human Rights Act! There is the UK Human Rights Act 1997, passed by our very own sovereign parliament which formalised the European Convention on Human Rights ECHR, which funnily enough was created under Churchill and has nothing to do with the EU!

So either he is thick, or knows his audience is and plays to their ignorance and prejudice! So I'm guessing that alongside the privatisation of the NHS (which he is on record as favouring) the abolition of this piece of Uk legislation and of course anti lockdown (which last March he is on record as saying was too late in being introduced) is likely to be a "policy" of his latest I'm Farage look at me venture (The Reform Party)!

You couldn't make it up, though of course Farage does!

As for Thicky, well there is literally nothing in his posts that is of value, its all the same stuff, regurgitated from dubious sources, with no fact checking, no understanding of the subject, based on a narrow perspective peppered with his own brand of racism, bigotry, xenophobia and simple minded delusion.

Well mostly might be more accurate.
    He hurls out the usual insults, yet when pulled up for his, he goes off on one.
    God this is fuuny.

Oh do read it again Fail,
    The ECHR overrides all that bull.
    Cameron wanted it gone with a British Bill of rights, but bottled it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Act_1998

I thought I'd view your reply on this becuase I figured that dim as you are you'd get it wrong. I wasn't disappointed.

The ECHR is overseen by the Council of Europe, that is nothing to do with the EU. The Uk is still a member of the Council of Europe.

The Human Rights Act was framed by the UK not sure why any civilised person would think the Uk should not be signed up to observing Human Rights, especially as we were the ones that came up with the Act!

Bottom of the class again Thicky!

Page 698 of 922 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)