+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 699 of 922 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Amsterdam overtook London as the largest financial trading centre in Europe in January as Brexit-related changes to finance rules came into force.

An average of 9.2 billion euros (£8.1 billion) worth of shares were traded on Euronext Amsterdam, alongside Dutch divisions of CBOE Europe and the Turquoise exchange in January, according to data from CBOE Europe first reported by the Financial Times.

Following the end of the Brexit transition period, US banks wanting to buy European stocks would no longer be able to trade via London.

The Turquoise trading platform, owned by the London Stock Exchange Group, had already moved to the Netherlands, and follows around 7,000 jobs that have shifted in the financial sector from the UK to the EU since the referendum.

Reasons for the shift include the EU saying it does not recognise UK exchanges as having the same levels of supervisory status as its counterparts in the Netherlands, France and Germany.

Without an "equivalence" deal being struck, around 6.5 billion euros (£5.7 billion) of deals shifted overnight to the EU - including the fees that come with them.

Talks to rebuild security cooperation with the EU must restart now after the Brexit deal left the UK “less safe and less secure”, a Conservative group says.

Boris Johnson is accused of “not being ambitious enough” after the agreement shut down access to ***** criminal databases, including records of stolen identities and wanted people.

Ejection from the European Arrest Warrant system means “some criminals will not be extradited”, while leaving Europol means the UK will lose crucial influence, a report says.

Have you looked up the difference between the EU and the Council of Europe yet Thicky? Seeing as you are always giving a pretence that you to know what your talking about, I'd have thought you'd want to correct that major error of yours before someone thinks your a prat!

Oh too late you have posted so much obviouslu false bull**** that your reputation precedes you!

I put you on ignore weeks ago, so I don't know anything you type.

I think that's how the blocking works,
    As the Oirish would say, eeeeeeeeeeeeeejit

As I thought never one to admit you wrong eh?

Mind you your wrong so often that you would be posting nothing else but admitting that you had got things wrong!

I had already said I'd viewed your reply to my post, thats the thig about Ignore, one can choose whether to view or not!

Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there! I'll refrain from returning the insult as your posts are clear enough evidence of what you are and its a bit like shooting fish in a barrel anyway!

Hmmm, if I drag this one off topic in the same way as rA and TTR did the other one, will you close it and put us out of our Brexit misery?

Crown green bowls in Shropshire is grinding to a halt again as coronavirus concerns grow for the second time. A spokesman noted that we have to look after everyone – even non bowlers who could become infected unknowingly through one of our entrants. I will keep all informed going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Hmmm, if I drag this one off topic in the same way as rA and TTR did the other one, will you close it and put us out of our Brexit misery?

Crown green bowls in Shropshire is grinding to a halt again as coronavirus concerns grow for the second time. A spokesman noted that we have to look after everyone – even non bowlers who could become infected unknowingly through one of our entrants. I will keep all informed going forward.
    Oh the fun I’ve had over the years with my old company’s ex employees, absent Mindedly using the phrase ‘you’ve got wood Bert’ turn by turn

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Oh the fun I’ve had over the years with my old company’s ex employees, absent Mindedly using the phrase ‘you’ve got wood Bert’ turn by turn
    You missed off , your turn to toss the "Jack"

Bowls: the only sport I know that you need to get your end away to win....

Also one of the few sports where you are allowed to smoke while participating. David Bryant and his pipe comes to mind, Miguel Ángel Jiménez Rodriguez in golf, dartist Eric Bristow - anyone got more?

Alex the Hurricane Higgins

Page 699 of 922 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)