+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 746 of 922 FirstFirst ... 246646696736744745746747748756796846 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Maybe you are dead and have covid, thus no sense of taste twice over

oops, and support Forest so have no taste 3 times over

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    oops, and support Forest so have no taste 3 times over
    ****, you could be right.

I may go and haunt RA, playing his favourite quotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzCvuj8XXA

No apology needed, Tricky.

No idea at all how Swale’s comment was racist.

It’s amazing how selective you/we can be. GP’s first comment was tasteless, though darkly funny imo, Swale’s was amusing and infinitely less offensive than some of the things you’ve said on here...again imo. Yet you only find fault with the latter.

Anyway, hope the op was a success, that you feel better soon and that Forest break their duck tomorrow...no actually, scrub that last one!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 20-08-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

AF, just to clarify, away from the distortion of Swale and RA's tears.
    1. I do not oppose immigration. I want it controlled/vetted/ and those required for the good of the nation- INVITED! That includes world wide, not biased like the EU.

2.I have no problem with this country sheltering refugees from anywhere in the world, if that is what they are.
    Cameron started off the right way, by cherry picking from the Syrian camps.

3. I do not support, the thousands who see fit, to travel thousands of miles, spending thousands in money, to be illegally dropped where they choose. This is dangerous/ criminal/ and leaves many countries exposed to all sorts of undesirables, from pick pockets, to terrorists. At the moment, half the planet is seeing fit, to up sticks for a better life, under the cover of asylum.
    It will end badly.

4. Like many people here, I have lost 2 good friends in Iraq/Afghanistan, for what now amounts to nothing.
    Blair is very quiet at the moment, Biden needs to be quiet. Blood flows downhill.
    Pretty much as I guessed, and the core of 1, 2 and 3 form the basis of what pretty much everyone I know thinks.

A former colleague of Mrs Fs and owner of a pretty big engineering works that employs a real ‘league of nations’ workforce, shared a phrase that he has used through his life and originates in his homeland Iraq which to me sums it up; ‘you are welcome in my house but don’t **** on my carpet’

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post

A former colleague of Mrs Fs and owner of a pretty big engineering works that employs a real ‘league of nations’ workforce, shared a phrase that he has used through his life and originates in his homeland Iraq which to me sums it up; ‘you are welcome in my house but don’t **** on my carpet’
    I think we’d all agree with that sentiment AF...and I’ve certainly used it in both a classroom and a whole school situation. It’s really only an extension of ‘don’t **** on your own doorstep’ but you choose to apply it to immigrants.
    There are, of course, badly behaved migrants, no one is denying it, but there are also plenty of equally badly behaved ‘home grown’ folk. The point, or one of them that you, and more particularly TTR choose to overlook, is quite how desperate people have to be to up sticks, leave their family and cross busy shipping lanes (the Mediterranean and the Channel) in sub standard vessels.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I think we’d all agree with that sentiment AF...and I’ve certainly used it in both a classroom and a whole school situation. It’s really only an extension of ‘don’t **** on your own doorstep’ but you choose to apply it to immigrants.
    There are, of course, badly behaved migrants, no one is denying it, but there are also plenty of equally badly behaved ‘home grown’ folk. The point, or one of them that you, and more particularly TTR choose to overlook, is quite how desperate people have to be to up sticks, leave their family and cross busy shipping lanes (the Mediterranean and the Channel) in sub standard vessels.
    I do not over look them RA, but they are our vermin we have to deal with. That is the whole point, criminality is on the rise no matter what. But to increase its impact by reckless decisions is just plain stupidity.
    But to overturn your comment, the crime in Europe has doubled since these "migrants/refugees" decided they want to be part of Europe. Violent *** crimes in particular.
    The bleeding heart stories, like sub standard vessels in shipping lanes, don't wash with me.
    The flood in the boats are 85% male between 18-30.
    They were in no danger in Greece/Italy/spain/France/Belgium, yet play the poor me card all the same.
    The ones laughing at this are the traffickers.
    The irony being that many of these traffickers are former migrants themselves.
    The only way to stop this abomination, is to cut the route dead. All returned immediately, with no asylum application. Once that happens, it will dry up. Applications in European countries should be done at places like embassies. None of them have come direct from their point of flight.

I never got your ccomment on this trio either.
    The first one being in France 6 years, yet now thinks he can upsticks for the UK.
    UNACCEPTABLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ohtDiZ49Ak

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No apology needed, Tricky.

No idea at all how Swale’s comment was racist.

It’s amazing how selective you/we can be. GP’s first comment was tasteless, though darkly funny imo, Swale’s was amusing and infinitely less offensive than some of the things you’ve said on here...again imo. Yet you only find fault with the latter.

Anyway, hope the op was a success, that you feel better soon and that Forest break their duck tomorrow...no actually, scrub that last one!
    His comment wasn't racist RA. He was implying racism on mybehalf as normal, even though I've said nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Pretty much as I guessed, and the core of 1, 2 and 3 form the basis of what pretty much everyone I know thinks.

Interesting version of what I have heard of as "you are welcome in my house but dont **** my daughter!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Interesting version of what I have heard of as "you are welcome in my house but dont **** my daughter!
    ...especially not on the carpet!

Page 746 of 922 FirstFirst ... 246646696736744745746747748756796846 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)