+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 783 of 922 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785793833883 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

see 7816 and 7817, coupled with MA's post on the matter and (in parts) Tricky's points. Im not sure how much more explanation is needed, short od writing a series of books.

Perhaps just do a search on google for details of the operations of the CAP and France (and indeed to a lesser extent ItalY)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    see 7816 and 7817, coupled with MA's post on the matter and (in parts) Tricky's points. Im not sure how much more explanation is needed, short od writing a series of books.

Perhaps just do a search on google for details of the operations of the CAP and France (and indeed to a lesser extent ItalY)
    With respect GP, you referred to France as a ‘role model in milking the system’.
    Rambling on a bit about ‘rewilding’, comparing aspects of French agriculture to the ‘Good Life’ and reiterating that the EU originated out of a desire to give France control of European food production isn’t really providing evidence of your claim.
    There needs to be rather more ‘flesh on the bones’ of your argument than that imo.
    MA has his opinion which, like yours, I respect. I’m not even saying you’re wrong, I just don’t know...but you made a big statement which has yet to be properly backed up.

There are after all 27 countries remaining in the EU. Why would the others, amongst whom are some big ‘players’, be so happy to ‘join up’ for the benefit of France (and Germany) and why then is it just a proportion of the UK electorate and political class who seem to take such exception to the EU?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-10-2021 at 02:08 PM.

As noted above, I am not your teacher - there is plenty of information on the internet on the subject, and I know you hate it when someone posts links!! So research yourself!

As noted above, I am not your teacher - there is plenty of information on the internet on the subject, and I know you hate it when someone posts links!! So research yourself!
    Lol...you sound increasingly like Tricky.
    I actually hate it when people use this forum to post biased links particularly in the form of extreme political nonsense.
    I value your opinion on agriculture and finance and you made a simple but big statement on the two of them in the context of France and the EU but now decline the opportunity to back it up and clarify.
    Nuff said.

Hmmm...interesting. Not quite sure of your point, but I am quite sure you understood what I was referring to by my dislike of ‘biased links in the form of extreme political nonsense’ being reproduced on here.
    Doesn’t get us much further regarding your French claim.

Nor will we, told you that you wouldn't believe me in the first post. You didn't. Predictible.

You're wasting our time GP. Unless you quote the Guardian/BBC/Guy Verhofstadt, he'll dismiss it as right wing propaganda.
    You can't educate pork.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You can't educate pork.
    I intend to use that extensively tomorrow. But what does it mean?

Just to show willing and not dismiss the feeble minded.
    Here it is broken down.

I can't be fairer than that. It even eats itself internally. I'm a metal man and even I get it. What's hard to understand?

https://www.arc2020.eu/agriculture-a...t-beneficiary/

Page 783 of 922 FirstFirst ... 283683733773781782783784785793833883 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)