+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 789 of 922 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not sure if you are joking or not Maddy, but the point is valid.
    The hospital bomber- Iraqi mother, Jordanian citizen, had lived in Iraq. Claimed to be a Syrian, asylum refused 2015. Sectioned for threating behaviour with a knife. Tried the Christian conversion card 2017, failed again.
    Why/how the hell is he or any others still here?
    Why, well it's the ECHR act and dodgy lawyers exploiting the system.
    We have to bin this now. It's based around asylum laws drawn up in 1951. They are antiquated and obsolete. After WW2 and the cold war, yes it worked. But it is now a tool for exploitation that even criminals abuse.

In effect, they keep coming, because they know, how hard it is to eject them. Something that Europe is now a victim of its own doing.
    No it ****ing isn't! Its a failure of the government, **** me how much utter *******s can one person swallow from the fake news given out on the media, you would ahve gone down well in Hitler's Germany, I can see you in that uniform now, obeying orders like the utter apology for a human being you are!

Dodgy lawyers, oh come on, grow up and understand reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No-one here takes your poisonous bile on other subjects particularly seriously but if you carry on with your insinuations (and yes I do have the history on it) I'll take action. You think you're being subtle - you aren't
    Ooh eh missus, I'm trembling that a racist bigot like you is threatening action, do I give a ****? No! Its just a foru for bitter old gammons moaning about stuff they know **** all about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ooh eh missus, I'm trembling that a racist bigot like you is threatening action, do I give a ****? No! Its just a foru for bitter old gammons moaning about stuff they know **** all about anyway.
    Three posts and six swear filter fails, not to mention the non-sweary insults - there's a subliminal message there you should read back to yourself. rA, can you say something?

Has someone been on the sherry early again?

Three posts and six swear filter fails, not to mention the non-sweary insults - there's a subliminal message there you should read back to yourself. rA, can you say something?
    About you having yet another spat with Swale? Nothing to do with me.
    Perhaps you should follow GP’s example...I think he’s been ignoring me for a while. I recommend you (both) give it a try...it’s improved my (forum) life no end.

it is astounding how some posters on here including you, don't realise how stupid you look when posting the tripe that you do, coupled with the realisation that it seems you don't care, but then I guess if ones ignorant, then its hard to realise you are actually ignorant.

Oh and a handy hint, you really don't come across as clever of erudite in your posts, just rather sad and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    it is astounding how some posters on here including you, don't realise how stupid you look when posting the tripe that you do, coupled with the realisation that it seems you don't care, but then I guess if ones ignorant, then its hard to realise you are actually ignorant.

Oh and a handy hint, you really don't come across as clever of erudite in your posts, just rather sad and stupid.
    That's not a hint, that's an observation.
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 21-11-2021 at 09:58 PM.

I wonder....I wonder if, when Swale goes on one or more of what appear to be booze related rants, he goes all red and blotchy with righteous indignation, just like a gammon? Perhaps he's a green one, rather than smoked? Incoming abuse now queued.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I wonder....I wonder if, when Swale goes on one or more of what appear to be booze related rants, he goes all red and blotchy with righteous indignation, just like a gammon? Perhaps he's a green one, rather than smoked? Incoming abuse now queued.....
    No, its merely a way of demonstrating how I'm banging my head in frustration and incredulity at how stupid people ( they can only be stupid in what they post) trot out the same old bull****, which is generally word for word what is trotted out in the media and by the current government which knows only too well which dog whistle's to blow to get the usual suspects salivating metaphorically.

Now I don't actually bother myself about this utter xenophobic, racist bilge that is regularly trotted out on here, overtly by Thicky and subtly by you and AF. I mean go on any social media platform and one will find utter knobheads who range from total ****s like Thicky to the on the surface more reasonable (but actually still holding offensive views) people.

I've tried the reasonable polite debate on here. The response is generally outright lies, subtle abuse neither you or AF seem capable of seeing much beyond your narrow perspective nor interested in reasoned debate.

So I express my frustration via expletives, but rest assured, I'm having a laugh because I really don't give a ****, because fortunately there are people with empathy, compassion who can see the real picture about asylum seekers or immigrants, who aren't bothered by people from BAME backgrounds in the media, who don't feel threatened by other cultures or nationalities and who have managed to transition fairly painlessly into the current century.

As for a Mod issuing threats on behalf of a poster who has posted clearly xenophobic, racist, bigoted lies and extreme right wing views on this Forum literally hundreds of times and saying I post "poisonous" bile well that just encapsulates the so called "christian values" in a nutshell.

And all because I hoped Thicky would enjoy his recreation in Thailand, AF must have a rather seedy mind if he interprets that as an insult, which again says more about his character than mine.

I see various economic studies from respected institutions now put the cost of Brexit at a minimum of £400m per week, don't remember that being on the side of the vote leave bus!

And for those who still think it isn't affecting them, the current 5% inflation rate is at least partly a direct result of Brexit, with supply chain issues, shortage of workers and energy issues all negatively affected by the direction chosen by this government.

However, on the positive side, most businesses in Northern island hope the NI protocol remains, because it means NI is still an equal trading partner with the EU and its given and economic boost to them!

Mind you that might be why the government wants to dismantle it, after all it would be a clear illustration on how leaving the single market and customs union was economic madness if the one place still in benefits economically compared to the rest of the UK!

Page 789 of 922 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)