+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 790 of 922 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Still all this partygate is at least drawing attention away from the governments biggest cock up that is Brexit! I see delays mounting at ports again, costs of recently introduced checks on imports hammering sales, whats not to like?

Two months and no-one commenting on this thread, not even RG, and I was hoping it had died a natural death. Sadly no it seems

No I think the **** show that is Brexit will keep giving for a long while yet!

And lets face it, why would those of us who knew it would be a **** show, refrain from reminding those that voted leave of the fact?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    No I think the **** show that is Brexit will keep giving for a long while yet!

And lets face it, why would those of us who knew it would be a **** show, refrain from reminding those that voted leave of the fact?
    The slight problem with that logic, and there’s always a problem, is that everyone here voted Remain

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    The slight problem with that logic, and there’s always a problem, is that everyone here voted Remain
    What...like Tricky? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    What...like Tricky? Really?
    Not even all of those who regulary post voted remain, so wrong again AF. The poster who started the thread definitely didn't. It was meant as a triumphal thread. Well that went well! I'm sure there are people who view the Forum who didn't vote remain.

Funnily enough if the thread hadn't been started, I most likely wouldn't have mentioned Brexit again. But these follies often get forgotten and history rewritten, so its good to keep it going.

Still waiting for a Brexit supporter to give even one example of how 1. Its benefitted them personally and 2. How its benefitted the country. Guess I'll be waiting a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Two months and no-one commenting on this thread, not even RG, and I was hoping it had died a natural death. Sadly no it seems
    Sorry PG. It’s probably taken second place to Covid...there’s the Brexiteers’ silver lining to every cloud if ever there was one...in recent times and then there’s been the plight of DCFC to preoccupy ‘all’ those half dozen or so who remain on here.
    Beyond that...I totally agree with Swale’s post.
    Even though any reliance on your moral compass would have me moving in exactly the opposite direction I recognise that you are probably the best informed on here in economic terms, so tell us all...what have been the benefits of Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Not even all of those who regulary post voted remain
    To the best of my knowledge, of regular posters

Swale - Remain
    rA - Remain
    GP - Remain
    AF - Remain
    MA - Not entitled?
    TTR - Leave

Just to help you with the maths, thats 4-1 Remain

Sorry to rub it in

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, of regular posters

Swale - Remain
    rA - Remain
    GP - Remain
    AF - Remain
    MA - Not entitled?
    TTR - Leave

Just to help you with the maths, thats 4-1 Remain

Sorry to rub it in
    But don't forget, I'm a Nazi
    The irony being, the Nazi's wanted to run Europe, not leave it.

MA was for taking the politics out of what was, once upon a time, a free trade area.

FTA yes, US of E no.

Page 790 of 922 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)