+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 799 of 922 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

He should take the hint and move on. Take his knighthood - better yet take warmonger Bliar's knighthood - and go away to make millions selling books and making more small Borises.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    ...making more small Borises.
    God forbid! Or maybe Carrie forbid.

Be careful what you wish for, sometimes it's better the devil you know

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I think the danger may be, MA...that if he survives such a vote there can’t be another one for twelve months. Think that’s the rule and who knows with these lickspittle MP’s looking after their own interests?
    Correct. If they do have a vote and he wins it, it's 12 months before another can be had..... he's a Jodrell, his party is full of them. Looking after the interests of the 1% and the multinationals and themselves and friends and family and sponsors and a pub landlord or 2 to the detriment of the rest of the country.....

Chap I know, lifelong Tory voter since his first ever vote early 70s. Said today he will never vote for them again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, sometimes it's better the devil you know
    This is sadly true, Ramshank...which just goes to show the depths to which this country has sunk...probably since the banking crisis and certainly over the last six years or so.
    Our leader is an out and out hypocritical liar and still we worry that we might end up with something even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I think the danger may be, MA...that if he survives such a vote there can’t be another one for twelve months. Think that’s the rule and who knows with these lickspittle MP’s looking after their own interests?
    Speaking personally I want him to stay in power until the next election, loads more **** ups to come and he will have to own them at some stage.

This has to be a joke. This can’t be real. Jacob Rees-Mogg named Brexit Opportunities Minister. The very man who moved his business/investments to Ireland due to Brexit. No, this is actually incredibly comedic and terrifying.

of course one would ahve thought having pursued a hard Brexit, the Tories would have known what the opportunities were! Still they have at least 12 months of using Covid as an excuse before reality becomes obvious to all. There are no opportunities, at least none that the UK could not have taken up whilst in the EU.

On the other hand there are plenty of downsides, that £400 million a week hit o the economy for a start!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Jacob Rees-Mogg moved his business/investments to Ireland due to Brexit.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas usual I'm calling you out on bull****ting us Swale - evidence please!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas usual I'm calling you out on bull****ting us Swale - evidence please!
    If you can't find the evidence as to where Somerset capital management moved its main operations to in 2018, then thats your problem.

Given how many incorrect statements you have made about me in your posts lately, only to be shown to be utterly wrong, I'm quite surprised you continue to make such basic errors, but then as I commented before, I obviously overestimated your self awareness!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Jacob Rees-Mogg named Brexit Opportunities Minister. The very man who moved his business/investments Somerset capital management to Ireland due to Brexit
    I'm not in the mood to trade insults Swale but your partisan point of view is blinding you to the facts and your statement is yet again incorrect, and my only concern is that those who believe the biased exaggerated cobblers you spout will at last open their eyes. My only interest is in exposing the truth or lack of it in your statements, so as I've already said - evidence please!

Page 799 of 922 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)