+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 809 of 922 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Bonkers, but hilarious.
    Waste of money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDT1lsaxOQo

Agreed, utterly pathetic and meaningless in my view. But the daughter of a friend of mine is studying (interpretative) dance at university - in this country - and I have seen some of the work. Sorry to say I just don't get it - can anyone tell me what I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Agreed, utterly pathetic and meaningless in my view. But the daughter of a friend of mine is studying (interpretative) dance at university - in this country - and I have seen some of the work. Sorry to say I just don't get it - can anyone tell me what I am missing?
    Yes drugs. See RA he'll help

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yes drugs. See RA he'll help
    Meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ... or maybe it's you. My first sentence "Ah but, Tricky, when the plans are made, will they have to be sanctioned by the EU first? If so, one country could veto it." asked a question which you didn't address. If her plan is to have the EU morph into the US of E then one country could still veto it..... couldn't they?

Jeez MA, he got his wish and the UK have done a hard Brexit, costing themselves in excess of £450 million per week in GDP, weakening our influence in Europe and the rest of the world and it seems likely to become notorious for not keeping international treaties and yet he/she/it is still obsessed with the EU.

I've had him on ignore for over 18 months now, and apart from the odd occasion (which I always regret) never read his posts as what he posts is never reality, never worth reading and his little englander rants are frankly boring. I suggest you do the same.

For one it really upsets him to think his "pearls of wisdom" are being ignored and for 2 arguing with him is like arguing with a pigeon, you can be clearly right and him be clearly wrong, but he still posts utter ****e in response and ignores anything that doesn't suit his own prejudices!

if you thought the dancing was mad, wait till you see this latest spell binding speech in the theatre of dreams,

https://www.calvertjournal.com/artic...y-with-belarus

Jeez is Thicky still being a ****? I want to look, but know the deep thinking he will portray in his meaningful posts will make my head spin!

So Rees-Mogg admits the hard Brexit was a failure, now BoJo admits he never intended to comply with the NI protocol, or expected the Eu to enforce an agreed international agreement!!

Next there will be an admission that the UK is actually ****ed economically until it re-joins the single market, which will happen.

So based on the governments planned legislation on the NI protocol, the deal which BoJo said was a good deal and oven ready which included the NI protocol is now a bad deal? And even though a majority of voters within NI voted for the parties that are happy with the protocol, this Government is prepared to risk breaking an international treaty they signed?

Yep Brexit is certainly working for everyone, well actually it is in NI because businesses are by and large quite happy with the economic advantage being in the single market gives them!!

But then perhaps thats why the Government want to redo the protocol, they wouldn't want a part of the UK to be doing well and demonstrating what a **** show Brexit is would they now?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    So based on the governments planned legislation on the NI protocol, the deal which BoJo said was a good deal and oven ready which included the NI protocol is now a bad deal? And even though a majority of voters within NI voted for the parties that are happy with the protocol, this Government is prepared to risk breaking an international treaty they signed?

Yep Brexit is certainly working for everyone, well actually it is in NI because businesses are by and large quite happy with the economic advantage being in the single market gives them!!

But then perhaps thats why the Government want to redo the protocol, they wouldn't want a part of the UK to be doing well and demonstrating what a **** show Brexit is would they now?
    You can take a horse to water...Swale!

Suspect those who were ‘misguided’ enough to support Brexit will never accept that they were wrong...while those apologists who defended the outcome in the name of ‘democracy’ - despite the web of lies the arguments in favour were built around - are probably too embarrassed to accept their part in the fiasco.

Their only viable argument is the ‘early days’ one which I suspect they’ll still be turning to in five, ten or 15 years time.

Page 809 of 922 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)