+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 832 of 922 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842882 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I am, I'm insanely jealous of the fact that he nearly got to shag Sonja Krystina
    Better than that I shall be seeing her in September!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I’ll just repeat what I’ve said many times, I’ve got to you. If not, why would you spend so much time rattling on about issues that I don’t? I think it’s a touch of jealousy that I have, or have had, the odd connection that you don’t. It was the same with TTR, you became obsessed - who next, GP?
    Eeeh you don't get it do you? Oh the irony of somebody thinking they are being clever, but then being caught out so many times. As I keep telling you Pops, when your in a big hole, best stop digging your just making yourself look foolish.

You amuse me greatly, and I keep mentioning stuff, because you keep wading in and making a comment which is just connected to the other bull**** your have previously posted. As I keep telling you, best keep quiet, that way nobody can actually tell how dim you are.

A hotbed of revolutionaries, Amber and Fed ales and football luminaries such as Aidan McCaffery
    Beer was good, football was ****e!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Better than that I shall be seeing her in September!
    Ah so now it all makes sense - you and AF are love (lust) rivals for the attention of a 70s icon. All these spats over politics are just so much persiflage, at the core lies a woman. Sonja, neither are worthy of you 😀

Ah so now it all makes sense - you and AF are love (lust) rivals for the attention of a 70s icon. All these spats over politics are just so much persiflage, at the core lies a woman. Sonja, neither are worthy of you ��
    ‘Persiflage’!! Good word and a first on here I imagine. Had to look it up.

Wasn’t Andy’s ‘moment’ with the delectable Sonya at the Buxton Festival in the early seventies? Given that he recently turned 60 wouldn’t he have been about 11 or 12 back then? If it relieves your angst GP...maybe it was ‘motherly’.

Had to look it up, and you an English teacher! Tut,tut, back of the class. It is a good word though, although doubtless modern yoof would use the vile word "bantz" instead

SK born 1949 - AF born, by your estimates 1962, would have been firing blanks at Buxton. Swale, by his university era being late 70's, would be around 1960 built and probably pre pubescent too. You and I on the other hand would have been approaching our ***ual prime!

Good line up though

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  99.3 KB

I was there. It was one of the coldest festivals I’ve ever been to. The last ever performance of Steppenwolf - the old members trudged off and the new members of John Kay’s band replaced them half way through - was on a windswept hillside above Buxton...who’da thought. I was 18 and Derby were champions. Never got a look in with Sonya though!

P.M. Had I been in my prime at 18 life would have been hugely disappointing.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 19-08-2022 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ‘Persiflage’!! Good word and a first on here I imagine. Had to look it up.

Wasn’t Andy’s ‘moment’ with the delectable Sonya at the Buxton Festival in the early seventies? Given that he recently turned 60 wouldn’t he have been about 11 or 12 back then? If it relieves your angst GP...maybe it was ‘motherly’.
    rA I think that says more about the veracity of most things that AF claims. I recommend a large pinch of salt with anything he says, rather sad really.

Had to look it up, and you an English teacher! Tut,tut, back of the class. It is a good word though, although doubtless modern yoof would use the vile word "bantz" instead

SK born 1949 - AF born, by your estimates 1962, would have been firing blanks at Buxton. Swale, by his university era being late 70's, would be around 1960 built and probably pre pubescent too. You and I on the other hand would have been approaching our ***ual prime!

Good line up though

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  99.3 KB
    That is a good line up!

Not bad for £ 1-60 admission. Today you could buy enough petrol to drive 8 miles in an average car for that amount.

Mind you I was getting paid 12.5 pence per hour working in 1971. so that's over 12 hours work to get in......

Nowadays someone from Quantuma would have earned best part of £ 4,000 in that time rA! More than enugh to get into a one day festival

I blame it on the EU, just to get back on topic

Page 832 of 922 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842882 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)