+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 921 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Now the dust has settled and everyone has now excepted Brexit, Who would you like to be our next Prime Minister, I know most folk would want Nigel Farage but at the moment that's not possible.

I would provide an answer to this question but according to my mate Swales my posts are ludicrous and nobody takes any notice of them anyway...so there is no point

You were going to suggest Billy Davies werent you OTR?

On second thoughts I will say something......

.......... if only to annoy him!!!

Farage? Really?. I have nothing against him but he has got to get elected to parliament first. I know there has been been a big swing in attitudes since the referendum but I cannot see UKIP getting sufficient majority if another election was to take place in the next few months. Interesting thought though.

Do not be sarcastic

Paul Jewell would be better......Billy Davies is a Nicola Sturgeon supporter.

OTR...good to see you back. Think Swales only disagreed with some of your opinions...sure he doesn't think you're 'ludicrous' and it wasn't personal.
    Farage on the other hand...well he's not 'ludicrous' either...he's an oafish, idiotic, evil, manipulative, disingenuous, hypocritical, boorish, racist t**t imo. The most dangerous and disruptive man in the country as far as I'm concerned...I'm not a fan.

Really Anag?

I still stand by my views despite what he says.

billy davies looks like nicola sturgeon

Perhaps Billie Davis is Nicola Sturgeon in drag!!

I can feel a roe of puns coming on about these two

Page 1 of 921 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)