+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 710 of 922 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I knew you were thick, but having looked at that facebook page, your also utter scum, mind you I thought you were just had my suspicions confirmed.

That your allowed to post a link to that on this forum speaks volumes on how this forum has been moderated, but I guess when your desperate any old filth will do!

Now **** off and do one!
    If you've got an issue with moderation Swale, pm the moderator. BTW I thought you had TTR on ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    If you've got an issue with moderation Swale, pm the moderator. BTW I thought you had TTR on ignore?
    Now that would make him a liar wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Now that would make him a liar wouldn't it?
    I had, but then your puerile nonsense bigoted xenophobic racist ignorant ****ing bile popped up. What a thick **** you are and allowed to post links to far right extremists on a football forum FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I had, but then your puerile nonsense bigoted xenophobic racist ignorant ****ing bile popped up. What a thick **** you are and allowed to post links to far right extremists on a football forum FFS!

the anger.
    So easy.

Have either of you ever stopped to think that this idiotic spat between you is the one of the reasons some posters have disappeared and no new blood appears to be arriving? Or is ruining the board the reason behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Have either of you ever stopped to think that this idiotic spat between you is the one of the reasons some posters have disappeared and no new blood appears to be arriving? Or is ruining the board the reason behind it?
    Hang on Maddy, new blood blame is a bit wrong.
    All of Footymad has been dying for years.
    However, it is more a trait, of how bad our teams are that no one is interested. Youngsters in particular have no interest in this type of forum. It's old hat and offers very old tech experiance.

As for "our" spat. Only one here who behaves like a total nut job and he hooks himself because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hang on Maddy, new blood blame is a bit wrong.
    All of Footymad has been dying for years.
    However, it is more a trait, of how bad our teams are that no one is interested. Youngsters in particular have no interest in this type of forum. It's old hat and offers very old tech experiance.

As for "our" spat. Only one here who behaves like a total nut job and he hooks himself because of it.
    As distinct from you who is a genuine nutjob, peddling *******s on what is a football forum. But the fact that others take your seriously or acknowledge your existence says a lot about them.

rA, I have a feeling you need to get hold of a copy of Alan Duncan's new book, I've been listening to him pushing it on BBC this evening, I'm in tears of laughter here. No politician appears to escape, a certain target of yours being described as a '****' by Big Al

rA, I have a feeling you need to get hold of a copy of Alan Duncan's new book, I've been listening to him pushing it on BBC this evening, I'm in tears of laughter here. No politician appears to escape, a certain target of yours being described as a '****' by Big Al
    If that's the T word, I'd agree. If it's the C word then I disagree as they are useful

I hear he was described as a ‘venomous, self serving, sly schemer’. Suspect it to be wholly accurate. I’d also add ineffectual, dishonest and dangerously ignorant...imo.
    I just wonder what he has on successive Tory leaders to have been made Chief Whip, Defence Secretary and now Education Secretary. He personifies everything I hate about modern politicians.

Page 710 of 922 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)