+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 629 of 922 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Give it up, it's happening.
    The EU have weeks to decide which way they want to cut their own throats. Before you say it, no we aren't under the cosh, recent talks have shown that.
    Barnier is already crumbling, despite the screams that the EU doesn't have to give up anything.
    More propaganda to come.

and go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The only propaganda is the fake news you lap up, still one can't expect the simple to understand complex issues!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ah...that emotive language of individuals ‘crumbling’ and talk of ‘screams’ again - when what you really mean is people you disagree with.
    It’s almost as if you’ve been reading the Daily Express.
    Now...forget your ‘propaganda’, take your blinkers off and think...does it really make sense to implement the biggest economic change to this country in the last half century against a background of five months spent fighting a pandemic, the probability that that fight will start again in the winter and the (unavoidable thanks to Covid) massive national debt?

Can you think of anything else...Sport, Entertainment, Business, treatment of pre-existing health conditions, Construction, Travel, Leisure, Education, Banking...that has carried on regardless since Covid-19 made its unwelcome interruption to all our lives...why should Brexit be any different?
    ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

That's what they are after. An extension suits them as we get hit with the corona bail out.
    It also plays into your line then, but but but we are paying more money in with no say in the EU .

We delay anything, our hands are tied doing anything. Stop negotiating/don't sign anything without our say so/ keep paying.

This doesn't have to be painful. It's as hard as the EU wants it to be. It may have escaped your notice, but COVID hurt them as well.
    I suggest you listen to the EU parliament conversations. Their discontent at the lack of a deal is growing.
    It always gets twisted on how terrible it is for us?

On an off note, did you take note of Verhofstadt this week? I don't particularly like the man, as he's a hardened federalist. Yet had to agree with him this week. His slaughtering of Merkel and Germany over China, was spot on.
    The EU chief suggested "Selling cars" to China was "More important" to Germany than taking a "Firm stance" on Beijing.

His remarks come as German Chancellor Angela Merkel comes under increasing amounts of pressure to do more to defend Hong Kong over China's controversial new security law.

Mrs Merkel is said to have taken a light touch approach to China because of Germany's huge trade reliance on the country.

The criticism comes after it was believed Germany would take a hardline approach against China when it resumed the rotating presidency of the European Union.

Ms Merkel previously said of China: "We have a trade relationship, but we have different societal and political views, particularly when it comes to human rights and the rule of law."

Naw, nothing gets in the way of German supremecy, even the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Give it up, it's happening.
    The EU have weeks to decide which way they want to cut their own throats. Before you say it, no we aren't under the cosh, recent talks have shown that.
    Barnier is already crumbling, despite the screams that the EU doesn't have to give up anything.
    More propaganda to come.

and go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Oh God RA trust you to let the Genie out of the bottle just stick to football 😂

TTR and rA love a good verbal Brexit punch-up and I love taking a ring-side view!
    Don't spoilv the fun Mists lol.

****sake

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    TTR and rA love a good verbal Brexit punch-up and I love taking a ring-side view!
    Sorry Mac nobody loves a verbal punch up more than me ,especially if I'm involved. But the same argument since 2016 gets a bit tedious . But whatever floats you boat mate you enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Not quite, mac. I like an intelligent debate...not arguing with TTR...and it is a slightly different argument, mista.
    GP makes a fair point...and I stand - partially - corrected. It just seems nonsensical, imo, not to delay in the circumstances.

AF...most threads on here attract an average of about 15 replies and last for 2-3 days. This one has attracted 6287 replies and lasted for four years...don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 12-07-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ... ..and I stand - partially - corrected
    **** me, that's a first! 🙄

The problem most folks will reject a delay is simple.
    After 3 years of farting about, by the same individuals trying to over turn Brexit. They are sick of hearing it.
    Who's screaming the loudest now? The money people?
    No, it's Khan/SNP/ same MP's who told us the world will implode without the EU.

Sorry RA, but your concerns are nothing to do with what's best. They are and always will be anything to reverse that decision.

Could be a second later on today, GP...Adi’s ‘always bat first’ theory looking good at the moment too.

Page 629 of 922 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639679729 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)