+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 825 of 922 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You don't have proof of anything! How dumb do you have to be to realise that? I mean yes you found some data that backed up your crude assessment that there is an over representation of people from an ethnic background in the media.

But as I said at the time, why is it so important to you? (Still waiting for an answer on that by the way) and it isn't even a significant amount, I mean if you could show that it was say 40% against 24% in the general population I'd say you had a point, but I'd still say as i did at the time (whereby you accused me of trying to weasel my way out of being "wrong") its not significant and doesn't prove whatever point you were trying to make.

I keep bringing it up, because you have never ever given an answer as to why you whinged on about this so called over representation all the time - you seem not to understand that - I actually think you do, but don't want to betray the rather unsavoury views that led to you doing that.

Why you think I am the least bit bothered that you have managed to find some data which backs up your racist views I really don't know.

But clearly its very important to you for some reason, a wiser chap might have actually just let it slide by, realising that his obsession with this doesn't cast him in a very good light.

Quite how this has any relevance to your patronising and absolutely untrue comment that my Hitler analogy is wrong which is how you connected all this up is equally puzzling. I do wonder what goes on in that mind of yours, a wee bit confused I guess, poor lambkin.

Anyway keep feeling pleased with yourself its no skin off my nose.

You can't argue with a sick mind it seems!
    As I said yesterday, subject closed from me for the sake of the thread, you clearly have issues that I reignite and my silence may help
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 09-08-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    As I said yesterday, subject closed from me for the sake of the thread, you clearly have issues that I reignite and my silence may help
    I agree best you stop digging that big ole your in.

No issues at all other than as I've told you before many times, your usual failure to actually answer the question posed does rather betray your failings.

Toodle pip old boy

No issues at all
    Lol

As I said, subject closed from me but please at least give us some indication that you aren't wound right up tight by shutting up and moving on

Lol

As I said, subject closed from me but please at least give us some indication that you aren't wound right up tight by shutting up and moving on
    Sorry, why would I be wound up tight by your petty posturing over this matter? I mean you brought it up, I'd forgotten you had wet yourself with excitement at apparently being proven able by causal observation to reach a conclusion. I mean its on a par with the cognitive and reasoning ability of the average Conservative party member it seems.

As I've told you many times before, best stop drawing attention to your dubious views. Toodle Pip.

Sorry, why would I be wound up tight by your petty posturing over this matter? I mean you brought it up, I'd forgotten you had wet yourself with excitement at apparently being proven able by causal observation to reach a conclusAs I ion. I mean its on a par with the cognitive and reasoning ability of the average Conservative party member it seems.

As I've told you many times before, best stop drawing attention to your dubious views. Toodle Pip.
    As I said, subject closed from me

Lol...AF, you know how you say to me how I ‘just can’t help myself’ where introducing politics is concerned? Well never was a truer word spoken of your attitude to Swale.
    Look at #8241 and 8243...you’re incapable of moving on without having the last word.
    Coupled with your comment on, I think, the ‘woke’ thread about proving him wrong...which you never did before running off via the ‘subject closed from me’ tactic and it seems to me....‘you just can’t help yourself’.

As I said, subject closed from me
    Ah yes of course I forget, you tell me so many things that its hard to remember sometime. Except of course an answer to the key question, but then as you say subject closed so no need to dig that hole any deeper is there squire?

Toodle pip until the next time you can't resist a pop and end up looking foolish!

Interesting video from LBC.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJ2dLVBch4

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Interesting video from LBC.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJ2dLVBch4
    Good stuff ‘Amster...and so true.
    Wonder what Captain YouTube will make of it...like having his own weapon turned on him.
    Actually, scrub that, I couldn’t care less what he thinks...probably just denounce it as ‘left wing lies’ and blame the ‘liberal elite’...again.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Good stuff ‘Amster...and so true.
    Wonder what Captain YouTube will make of it...like having his own weapon turned on him.
    Actually, scrub that, I couldn’t care less what he thinks...probably just denounce it as ‘left wing lies’ and blame the ‘liberal elite’...again.
    Actually you do. O'Brien is the mirror image of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQdd7qxXgc

Page 825 of 922 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)