+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 718 of 922 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I was rounding up. Even you must know that whatever the starting figure, the result still disproves your 'fit the narrative' invention. But here you go, to make it clear with your start number. 46.5m x 72% x 18% x 65% = 3.9m over 65s. 46.5m x 72% x 34% x 50% = 5.7m left behind. Same result, more left behind voted than the 'old white middle class bigots' you are so clearly referring to, because you so often do
    I suggest you actually do a bit of research as its not me thats saying it but the research and analysis of the voting results, which show clearly that the "so called "left behind" were not the major force behind the Leave vote, older more comfortably off people were as much if not more than that vote - in fact the older one was the higher percentage voted for Brexit.

You on the other hand have made up numbers based on an arbitary income level - again the research shows that a large number of leave votes came from people who earned average or above average wages, not "left behind" in any sense of the word, possibly feeling squeezed.

But as you so often do, dismiss anything that doesn't accord with your narrow view of life.

And as a point of correction, I made no mention of old white middle class bigots! Thats a label you assumed I had put on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    1. I didn't say me, I said this area. You should try it and see how long you last
    2. To be a thug, you have to be right wing? MMMMMMMMMMMM, I don't think you've thought about that one hard enough
    3. So everyone on here not agreeing with you, is an ignorant arsehole then? 99% just been labelled.
    4. Why do you come on here? Everyone is your enemy and you sound like a dictator flapping in front of a microphone.
    5. You are in effect just a sad little, middle class drone. Who thinks the peasants in this world shouldn't be allowed to breathe never mind have an opinion.

You was born in the wrong century Fail. You'd have made a wonderful Victorian sweat shop owner, organising round whippings to keep up production and suppress free speech.
    Clown.
    So lets look at your life - dead end job, so desperate that you quote internet sources and right wing facebook groups that anyone with a functioning brain cell, would know was basically lies. Supported Brexit, but is most likely to be badly affected by it. Self identifies as a peasant, mm should ahve worked harder at school then!

Me retired early, on a pension which is at least double what you earn now, able to live wherever i want, in whatever country I choose, have largely worked at what i wanted to do when i wanted throughout my working life, don't believe half of what the internet says even if it broadly agrees with my views.

I've worked and lived in a number of tough areas dealing with all sorts of people rarely had any bother.

A right wing thug, does not mean a thug is exclusively right wing, learn English (see school above!) but your default tends to be mentioning violence so if the cap fits.

Its not a case of disagreement, its people like you who 99% of the time spout utter rubbish and falsehoods, display a victim status and eagerly swallow and parrot views gleaned off dubious internet sites. In the past when I've shot down in flames the inaccuracies in your posts with actual facts, you slink off, never respond and then like an ugly wart resurface posting another load of utter bilge - I mean come on, its not my opinion, its a fact that the stuff you post is not even vaguely true most of the time! Its the ramblings of sad ignorant people who claim victim status.

I try not to to be honest, the level of debate on this thread just demonstrates how utterly ignorant people are and ignorant people are like you too ignorant to understand they are stupid - that can be the only explanation, otherwise you wouldn't post the crap you do. Its amusing up to a point, but good grief really?

I'm not sad, unlike you and believe me i sympathise with you, but the peasants really shouldn't express opinions if they are ill informed and ludicrous, it makes them look stupid and nobody takes any notice.

I'm all in favour of free speech, but clueless rants amongst fellow travellers (of whatever political persuasion) on the internet is just an echo chamber of sadness!

Mind you if you understood irony, you might understand the joy I get on here!

Anyway toodle pip its back on ignore for you, theres only so much fun taunting the thick pleb.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I made no mention of old white middle class bigots! Thats a label you assumed I had put on them.
    No, its very clearly not an assumption I made about what you put, it was an assumption about what you had in mind, but I know you are being a bit careful about that since your racism slip.

As for your braggadocio in your last post to Tricky, well it says a lot. Unseemly in the extreme

No, its very clearly not an assumption I made about what you put, it was an assumption about what you had in mind, but I know you are being a bit careful about that since your racism slip.

As for your braggadocio in your last post to Tricky, well it says a lot. Unseemly in the extreme
    No but it was funny Andy,
    Dead end job, peasant. I'm considerably richer than yo!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcxs...nel=BBCStudios

The cretin makes so many assumptions, its hilarious.

As for the back on ignore jibe, we all know how a big a lie that one was.
    Liar liar, pants on fire.

At least the tourrettes has subsided.
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 03-05-2021 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No sarcasm intended at all, AF.

I’m not suggesting that your reasoned opposition to the impact/level of immigration is racist...neither do I think of ‘reasoned opposition’ as being synonymous with the more ‘committed’ Brexiteers...and I’m not one to ever ‘shout racist’ at every opportunity.

How can voting for Brexit because you object to something unrelated to membership of the EU be anything other than ridiculous?

You mentioned ‘coercive control’ via the EU. My point is that circumstances - people being so hacked off with the Brexit argument that they just voted for it to end - has led to another form of control. You mentioned the ‘doffing of caps’ to the gentry...I’ve just attempted to show how the current PM’s hypocrisy transcends any amount of ‘cap doffing’.

Honestly don’t understand your edited addition. How on earth have the ‘public sector, the media and the corporate world marginalised the silent majority’?
    Sorry, I let Swale distract me

I am trying to give sensible responses, but you may no longer be interested. If you're not i'll shut up

Sorry, I let Swale distract me

I am trying to give sensible responses, but you may no longer be interested. If you're not i'll shut up
    Still interested in sensible responses...though not in you and Swale calling each other...and still puzzled by your earlier response.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Whatever minority happens to be flavour of the month, mm there in lies your prejudice and bigotry, along I agree with a substantial part of the population, narrow minded, inward looking bigots, who fail to appreciate that actually the 1950's wasn't a golden age and that we are actually a better society for having recognised that women, gay people, the disabled and those of a different race amongst others are to a large extent no longer discriminated against.

In any case it was substantial number of over 60 well off ****s that voted for Brexit equal to if not greater numbers than the so called left behind.

How the **** you come to the conclusion that the public sector, the media and the corporate world have marginalised a silent majority? You've been reading too much of the plaintive cries of the ill informed ill educated under class with whom Thicky dwells.
    Jesus Age.. And you actually want people to take your views on board.. You've got real anger issues son.
    What a stupid childish post. I see you have just called Tricky a right wing thug ffs.. He's right though, you can be as big as you like behind a keyboard but in some parts if you spoke to people like that, you would be on your arse in 5 seconds. Have a look at yourself.

There you go again, accusing me a white male of being racist by describing a group of white people, despite the fact that I explained to you that actually its not possible for a white person to be racist about other white people!

How thick do you have to be to repeat something that can clearly shown to be wrong? And you wonder why I despair at the level of ignorance you show?

Plus describing people as white Brexit voting folks is just that, a description. I do realise that your faux outrage is down to being a member of said group and thats not how you see yourself, but then you don't see yourself as a racist either and despite your efforts to be obscure, your true persona is clear to see - though you have fooled rA to a degree!

You attempt to portray a level of intelligence, indeed before you made this false and inaccurate accusation of racism against me, I thought you may have a glimmer of sentient thought. But no clearly, you as with others trot out stuff that is patently not true and worse appear to believe it.

You do know that if you believe white is black, it is actually still white? You believing something doesn't make it a fact! Oh the irony, because that's generally what you accuse me of, but then as your wrong about racism, its highly likely that a lot of the stuff you post is bull****. You may truly believe it, but its still bull**** and demonstrably so.

Thats not my opinion by the way, just look up the actual definition of racism, but then as someone who often whinges about the supposedly over representation of ethnic minorities on the BBC I guess I shouldn't be surprised? I mean it would only bother somebody who had racist, xenophobic tendencies wouldn't it?

Now back to the findings of the research, which was as follows:

A quarter of the leave vote could be categorised as “economically deprived, anti-immigration with monthly household income of less than £2,200 a month.

However, almost half were “affluent Eurosceptics” who shared the domestic priorities of the poorer cohort – they wanted further investment in police, the NHS and care workers and “proper, secure work for high-quality domestic production, as well as apprenticeship in real jobs”, says the briefing paper.

Now however you choose to slice and dice the figures, almost half is significantly more than a quarter. And I thought you claimed to be good with figures!

The research, by UK in a Changing Europe, drew on workshops conducted by the NatCen Social Research in the summer of 2020.

You say my response to Thicky was unseemly? Really? When someone throws the word "fail" they had perhaps be quite sure that they are an example of success, otherwise they end up looking stupid!

Rather like you accusing me of racism, when you clearly have no idea what the word actually means!

Plus of course the fact that you think that its possible for a white person to be racist about other white folks, demonstrates your true colours. I mean only somebody who does not understand that white western Europeans held the balance of power over people of colour for centuries would believe they were correct, or may be you do understand that and are one of a sad cohort of the population who objects to that balance of power shifting?

Game set and match to me I think!
    Last edited by swaledale; 05-05-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Well that's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back.
    White people can't be racist to other white people?

White poeple held the balnce of power|? Last time I looked , Europe was mainly white for thousands of years. Of course I don't include the Ottaman Empire and its hold of a good slice of Europe, with the hundreds of thousands of slaves removed.
    But white people can only be racist to coloured people.
    Glad we cleared that up then. Euros soon, calling a French/german/Italian a bast*** won't get me in trouble coz Swale says its not racist, .

You really are the biggest narcissist I have ever witnessed. Though I suspect drugs and alcohol are involved as well.
    The Tourettes medication is working though. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well that's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back.
    White people can't be racist to other white people?

White poeple held the balnce of power|? Last time I looked , Europe was mainly white for thousands of years. Of course I don't include the Ottaman Empire and its hold of a good slice of Europe, with the hundreds of thousands of slaves removed.
    But white people can only be racist to coloured people.
    Glad we cleared that up then. Euros soon, calling a French/german/Italian a bast*** won't get me in trouble coz Swale says its not racist, .

You really are the biggest narcissist I have ever witnessed. Though I suspect drugs and alcohol are involved as well.
    The Tourettes medication is working though. Well done.
    This is the very last time I will ever interact with you because you really are utterly stupid.

The French, German, Italians or Irish for that matter are not a different race, but a different nationality and yes you would get into trouble for discrimination against them but not on the basis of race you ****wit!

In any case the great and good AF was accusing me of racism based on my describing some fellow white Uk nationals as "Fine old white Brexit voting folks" which I would have thought even the most stupid person would see couldn't possibly be racism.

I know you don't get the point about white supremacy, but maybe blame it on your imperialistic forefathers who uninvited went overseas and colonised parts of the world that weren't white?

I'd explain more, but given your penchant for quoting whacko internet sources for your parroted opinions, you are another who thinks because you believe something its true, in the real world that isn't the case.

If you weren't so sad, with your sad little life and victim status you would be funny. Thankfully I shall never have to read your ludicrous bile again. Toodle pip ****!

Page 718 of 922 FirstFirst ... 218618668708716717718719720728768818 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)