+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Same again on transfers

Same again on transfers

Looks like nothing changes whoever we have in charge, all clubs with new signings yet we still have no one and pre season has started.
    We want Yedlin, he wants to come and in today's overpriced market Tottenham want £5m but we say it is to much.
    *******s buy the kid, he was fitting in nicely. We will end up to late again and have to sign someone we don't really want last min.
    What is the problem with M'vila he wants to come they don't want him give them the ****ing money, we got £100m quid for scrapping into the premier spend the ****ing money on players

and to make it worse them lot up the road have a manager we could only dream of,and are signing players who would walk into our side.

Um Oh!......(i want dirty knees too)

Milky, We`ve always been notoriously slow to start, i never really expected anything different this time around tbh, even with the `Extra` money helping us on...

I thought SAM had said things would be different wanted players in by the time pre season started

I doubt Allardyce will mess around...looks like we are getting new contracts signed and outgoings sorted. I think the next two weeks we'll see some new faces or the loans from last season signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK_KATZ View Post
    and to make it worse them lot up the road have a manager we could only dream of,and are signing players who would walk into our side.
    Championshipsayswhat??

Still nowt....could be this England and Sam situation like.

It probably is the England Saga, but the longer it drags on with them the more worrying it becomes for us...

It needs resolving one way or the other ASAP, but i wish the FA would just Fck right off..

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post
    It probably is the England Saga, but the longer it drags on with them the more worrying it becomes for us...

It needs resolving one way or the other ASAP, but i wish the FA would just Fck right off..
    .. ****in FA are disestablishing clubs .. hated the ****ers before this ..

Quote Originally Posted by elsphynx View Post

Um Oh!......(i want dirty knees too)

Milky, We`ve always been notoriously slow to start, i never really expected anything different this time around tbh, even with the `Extra` money helping us on...
    .. love it ..