+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buc

Buc

Just a quick question. Why do you not answer some of my questions ? I know you don't have to but I find it a bit strange you pick and choose what you want to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Just a quick question. Why do you not answer some of my questions ? I know you don't have to but I find it a bit strange you pick and choose what you want to answer
    Its a trait of the separatists.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Its a trait of the separatists.
    I've noticed he doesn't reply to some of your questions as well Noahrab. Questions that the separatists can't answer if they don't suit their agenda

Can you tell me the question as you ask many I also have been nipping in and out all week quite busy the now..

Anyway how many political questions do you want me to answer as they end up tit for tat and sometimes its best left alone that's why arguments start between posters to be honest no disrespect I often pull out for that reason I'm too old for that sort of thing .

Surprised you started a topic with that to be honest .
    Last edited by Buc; 01-08-2016 at 12:34 PM.

I've noticed he doesn't reply to some of your questions as well Noahrab. Questions that the separatists can't answer if they don't suit their agenda
    Yes I sometimes don't reply to Noarab as no disrespect to him but he can get high and start swearing ..
    So best left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buc View Post
    Can you tell me the question as you ask many I also have been nipping in and out all week quite busy the now..

Anyway how many political questions do you want me to answer as they end up tit for tat and sometimes its best left alone that's why arguments start between posters to be honest no disrespect I often pull out for that reason I'm too old for that sort of thing .

Surprised you started a topic with that to be honest .
    You start political threads quite often Buc Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy debate. The questions were on another thread, if you look you will find them. Sorry Buc but I find it strange you answer some but completely ignore others. I started the topic because I wanted to know why, that's all .

Yes I sometimes don't reply to Noarab as no disrespect to him but he can get high and start swearing ..
    So best left alone.
    Or is it because Noah is too clever ?

Or is it because Noah is too clever ?
    Now come on try and be reasonable.

Now come on try and be reasonable.
    I am Buc He comes across as a clever guy

Why do you keep posting links to wings over Scotland ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)