+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fits ordered fae the take away

Fits ordered fae the take away

I don't do proper cooking that often, so thought I'd start a takeaway thread along the lines o fit's cooking, where folk could post what they have ordered, (pics would be nice) who from and what they thought of it.

Today I will mostly be having Barbecue Spare Ribs, House Special Curry, Egg fried rice and chips from Good Taste.

Roll on Wednesday night when the Tigerlilly in Meldrum will be getting a phone call

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Roll on Wednesday night when the Tigerlilly in Meldrum will be getting a phone call
    Pac I wonder if they would deliver to Dyce maybe too far especially for the tip I would the driver, or would they be worth the drive out and back , you seem to like them

Do the drive. Twenty mins but worth it. Its the best Chinese i know of and am lucky its in my toon. My folks have came from Ellon to get one as its that good.

Im counting the sleeps untill i get one, food nae bad here but i could right go a Tigerlilly

If you do go its cash only but theres a hole in the wall round the corner

might give it a look when I'm seeing my folks

any particular recommendations?

Hot and sour soup is a must starter from a chinker! If its good its good, if its bad its Rank

Thai is my favourite take away food

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    might give it a look when I'm seeing my folks

any particular recommendations?
    I go for a different dish every time I go and haven't been let down. There is a beef stir fry that's awesome though. Cant remember its actual name but it has 3 chillis next to it but don't let that fool you its not spicy

And its hot and sour soup is excellent too

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ad-oldmeldrum/

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I go for a different dish every time I go and haven't been let down. There is a beef stir fry that's awesome though. Cant remember its actual name but it has 3 chillis next to it but don't let that fool you its not spicy

And its hot and sour soup is excellent too

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...ad-oldmeldrum/
    cheers

Was going to go tonight, until her indoors read the online reviews , resteraunt raved about, take away hit or miss , will give it ago though , ended up Sclattie Park , chinkie , beef fillet & mushroom. Delish ,, but we will give Tigerlilly a go

Went to Blue Moon and had a Kerala chicken and a Khata chicken, nae great to be honest, very bland and tasteless.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast