Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get ready for a Juke goal rush

Get ready for a Juke goal rush

Yes it's that time of the year.

An air of sarcasm I feel ,

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    Yes it's that time of the year.
    I'm 99.5% sure this is a fishing expedition but just on the ****y-weeny chance it isn't, go on then, I'll say it.
    This bloke could not score in the proverbial brothel.
    One of SD's (several) signings which baffled me and others and which seem to be conveniently airbrushed from the continual SD love-in.
    How anyone thought Juke would score even half a dozen in the Prem (he actually got the square-root of zero) was/is beyond me.
    But I'm told he's a trier and just one goal will set him off on a run that would put Jimmy Greaves to shame.

To be fair he is mobile and strong, works hard, knocks the defenders about but seems to have no eye for goal. The last time I saw him I think he came on as a sub at Everton and he looked really useful. Hmmmmmmm...

Friendlies coming up and nobody scores in friendlies like the Juke. I am sure the stats back me up.

we need to unload the juke and long, kights , and lafferty, even if its just on loans , asap.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpotatohead View Post
    we need to unload the juke and long, kights , and lafferty, even if its just on loans , asap.
    I must admit to sharing that thought process. I realise the ebbs and flows of the transfer market are slow and long winded but we need to move a few out and bring in some real quality and quick!

I understood Kevin Long and Kights were more or less ready for the exit door?

We're not at the training ground with the squad.

Perhaps Juke brings something that we are not privy to (NO! Not cream buns!!!). He will certainly be a handful for our centre backs during training at corners, set pieces etc... even if he doesn't break the onion bag like he should.

That's ok then, I knew there must have been a reason we signed him

Pmsl !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast