+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISIS (Possibly) At It With An Axe

ISIS (Possibly) At It With An Axe

Some Afghan refugee moron tries to hack up a train in Wurzburg with an axe. A flag found in his bag and ISIS are claiming he was carrying it out for them, but they do like to claim everything

Luckily there are no fatalities barring himself as a polce marksman popped him off. Only 3 injuries

Do you still get the virgins if you try and make a c@nt of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Some Afghan refugee moron tries to hack up a train in Wurzburg with an axe. A flag found in his bag and ISIS are claiming he was carrying it out for them, but they do like to claim everything

Luckily there are no fatalities barring himself as a polce marksman popped him off. Only 3 injuries

Do you still get the virgins if you try and make a c@nt of it?
    Ban trucks and ban axes!

There was a healthy debate a while back on here, when suggestions were made, predicting the inevitable rise in terrorist incidents due to the rise in refugees, especially around Germany.

I remember making the point that there would be a huge number of very young, impressionable muslims travelling to Europe with crazy ideas in their heads about what they were going to receive from us all when they got here (houses, jobs, life of luxury). Their perceived deception coupled with the ever growing feelings of resentment towards them in the communities they are now living in will make them easy meat for isis recruiters.

It may seem bad just now but I think it's about to get a whole lot worse. Just when we seemed to be getting a grip on the serious, organised plots, we have created a whole new problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    There was a healthy debate a while back on here, when suggestions were made, predicting the inevitable rise in terrorist incidents due to the rise in refugees, especially around Germany.

And plenty of people said that it wouldnt happen too.

And plenty of people said that it wouldnt happen too.
    It'll all be ok, so long as we change our facebook profiles to a German flag for a few days.....

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    It'll all be ok, so long as we change our facebook profiles to a German flag for a few days.....
    Aye hugemoungous help that is.

What a load of utter pish

I dont like facebook as it is but that trend is just utter w@nk

so it wasn't colonel mustard in the study with the lead pipe

damn lost again

Another nutjob stabs a mother and her 3 girls for "being underdressed" at a French holiday resort....

I take it he was a muslim?

I take it he was a muslim?

"Mentally ill" will be the official line......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast