+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn you all

My advice is baby steps.

Thank you Frank,that a weight off of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Frank, you are one absolute bellend.

Chalky, I'm all for a laugh and tings but i'd seriously kick Franks bawbags. He's a wrong un.

Aww phuck it's the 'escalator' "where's yer gym, pal.. a bit of the boxing eh"

Rab the Crab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebviKewRtvc

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Yes. And your "friend" is still DEAD DEAD DEAD. When i die God will not look at me and yawn, like he will with you. When you die, you will sit in the afterlife in a small room with white walls, and you will sit still for millenia. Afraid to move.
    Fear grips you, it rules you, you kiss its as s.
    When God wants a sleeping pill he will give you a further life, and will be asleep in less than a minute. And as for you Kel, i bet that wnkr is running rings round you, ripping your firm off at every oppurtunity. For gods sake fire the cnt. Even if he is now a model employee, fire him, and do something interesting in your life. Tell your boss that if firing him contravenes employment law, tell him you couldnt give a flying fck.

That is all. Chalky, try some risky behaviour, buy some bubble gum, you might choke. The risk will give you a thrill. You might even choke, that will make me laugh. Im sure we will meet in the afterlife, eventually.

p.s, i will be knocking on your white window, if you have one, making rude gestures.
    My life is full off of interest, Francis. However, youse may be right anboot the pi­ss taker I'm anfraid. His time is coming to an end after recent discoveries.

He can't say he's not had an chance.

Ohhh, what's the little scrote been up to now?

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    However, youse may be right anboot the pi*ss taker I'm anfraid. His time is coming to an end after recent discoveries.
    The closing music off of Eastenders played in my heed after reading that ^^^^^

This place has too many people taking the mickey so I of had an meeting with the directors just noo and we* have called every cu­nt in for an meeting this afternoon where some people will be ofing an SEVERE talking to.

#selfstyledbadboy

A talking to...
    Wow you lot are such pushovers up north

Quote Originally Posted by chalkyncfc61 View Post
    A talking to...
    Wow you lot are such pushovers up north
    You ARE up north tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    You ARE up north tbf.
    I'm in the Midlands, the East Midlands to be exact

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)