+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laptop problem

Have you tried running system restore? You can put your computer back to a date before it went funny.

I use chrome all the time, I also watch many a sport on streaming sites.

I have never encountered this problem on my laptop.

I run BT Net Protect plus, Super Anti spyware, CC Cleaner, @dblockplus & Admuncher.

If you are going to watch streamed games, then you definitely need to be using the latter two, some sites wont let you watch games with @dblockplus running, thats where admuncher comes to the fore.

As previously suggested, you could use system restore to go back to a point before your machine got infected.

AVG is very good too & free

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    I use chrome all the time, I also watch many a sport on streaming sites.

I have never encountered this problem on my laptop.

I run BT Net Protect plus, Super Anti spyware, CC Cleaner, @dblockplus & Admuncher.

If you are going to watch streamed games, then you definitely need to be using the latter two, some sites wont let you watch games with @dblockplus running, thats where admuncher comes to the fore.

As previously suggested, you could use system restore to go back to a point before your machine got infected.

AVG is very good too & free
    What is Admuncher? Yes I noticed a lot of the better quality streams wont let you watch it if it detects you are using @dblock. I usually disable it only for that page or go to another stream that is poorer quality but allows it.

Ad Muncher is a powerful advert and popup blocking system for all browsers and advert-displaying programs like Pando, SopCast, ICQ, Morpheus, Kazaa, Grokster, Opera, PalTalk, iMesh, Bearshare, LimeWire, TVAnts, etc. Ad Muncher can be configured to block anything that annoys you, with simple options to block common annoyances like: Music and sound; Colorful scroll bars; Self-bookmarking; Automatic page reloading; Customized bookmark and address bar icons; Interference with mouse clicks. You can add your own filters to remove any section of a site that bothers you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12