+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: If Craig Thomson had sung The Billy Boys

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Told you - you had your chance.
    I asked you nicely more than once.
    I made the effort to disagree with your posts rather than you personally - you still decided you preferred abuse over debate.
    I asked you yet again, less nicely.
    You decided you preferred it this way, not me.
    You made it clear you preferred personal abuse to debate - I suspect it is because you are too much of an idiot to hold your own in a conversation that requires something more than the blunt instrument of name-calling - and you aren't even competent at that.
    It makes no odds to me - I am equally adept at either. For the sake of the board I was willing to let you show yourself up as some low-brow knuckle-dragger incapable of rational argument, but I think the verdict is pretty unanimous on how much of an embarrassment you are to yourself.
    You wanted this, so stop whining like a big fkn lassie.
    You pleaded with me not to call you names as it obviously hurts your feelings, poor wee lamb.

You don't debate, you attack and opine and you use the usual derogatory terms to describe Rangers fans and anyone who you perceive to be anti Catholic, and then demand it is not reciprocated, you try to give the impression you are an educated man with views that are modern, edgy and interesting, when the fact is your simply another pseudo intellectual who actually thinks I, and others give a phuk about what you have to say.

The mere mention of the Orange Order sees you revert back to type as the poison pours from every word you type, an intolerant bigot who is wrapped up in their own self importance, yet convinces no one and who is now reduced to insults about my family members and the usual boring as phuk "ragers ur deed" pish, which is in actual fact the real you, you've lost your composure and are reduced to rambling rants.

You're a complete fake Declan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    You pleaded with me not to call you names as it obviously hurts your feelings, poor wee lamb.
    Did the thick hun actually just post that or are my eyes deceiving me?

This is the guy who has been greetin at everybody on here calling him rolf for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Did the thick hun actually just post that or are my eyes deceiving me?

This is the guy who has been greetin at everybody on here calling him rolf for months now.
    The man is an erse. Not only that, but either he's kidding on that he isn't an erse, or he truly doesn't know how much of a throbber he's made himself on here over the last few months - I'm not sure which is worse but either way it isn't good
    He's spent all his time on here bitching and greeting to Ed over people calling him names and appears to have decided that, since he can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, abuse is the only way forward.
    Typical deluded hun... ragers didn't die, Dave King isn't a convicted criminal, and aw the huns are tolerant all-embracing saints...

Jesus fk!!!

(Declan??? OMHS!!!)

Or maybe it's a clever aside to my wee Saturday night hobby...

The man is an erse. Not only that, but either he's kidding on that he isn't an erse, or he truly doesn't know how much of a throbber he's made himself on here over the last few months - I'm not sure which is worse but either way it isn't good
    He's spent all his time on here bitching and greeting to Ed over people calling him names and appears to have decided that, since he can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, abuse is the only way forward.
    Typical deluded hun... ragers didn't die, Dave King isn't a convicted criminal, and aw the huns are tolerant all-embracing saints...

Jesus fk!!!

(Declan??? OMHS!!!)

Or maybe it's a clever aside to my wee Saturday night hobby...
    Typical plastic paddy Oirsh begora!

Your a complete fake Declan.

(Que the "Rolf is like a stuck record" shyte)
    Last edited by Rangersmandownunder; 29-07-2016 at 11:36 AM.

'Que', who knew relf can speak spanish, thick as phukk

Typical plastic paddy Oirsh begora!

Your a complete fake Declan.

(Que the "Rolf is like a stuck record" shyte)
    Plastic paddy?
    Fake?
    What the fk are you gibbering on about now you tool?
    I have never been to Ireland. I have no intention of going to Ireland.
    It is no more my country than it is yours, you complete buffoon. The fact that you are a total idiot has nothing to do with Ireland.
    Are there any more dead-ends for you to run up?
    Are there any more excruciatingly cringe-worthy remarks you have yet to come out with?
    Surely this well has run dry...
    Mind you, we thought the same about your dead team and its endless stream of criminal owners and financiers...

(Ireland??? OMHS!!! )

By the way, the word you are looking for is 'cue'.... fkn moron

In my opinion rolf is the thickest hun on this board, the rest are all currently tied for a distant second.

Plastic paddy?
    Fake?
    What the fk are you gibbering on about now you tool?
    I have never been to Ireland. I have no intention of going to Ireland.
    It is no more my country than it is yours, you complete buffoon. The fact that you are a total idiot has nothing to do with Ireland.
    Are there any more dead-ends for you to run up?
    Are there any more excruciatingly cringe-worthy remarks you have yet to come out with?
    Surely this well has run dry...
    Mind you, we thought the same about your dead team and its endless stream of criminal owners and financiers...

(Ireland??? OMHS!!! )

By the way, the word you are looking for is 'cue'.... fkn moron
    Another rambling rant, calm down before you do yourself a mischief Paddy.

Another rambling rant, calm down before you do yourself a mischief Paddy.
    Bullseye...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)