+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman V Euro

Quote Originally Posted by Donrino View Post
    So boring you thought you would bring it up again by starting a new thread?
    When there was nothing going on

**** me we're trying to encourage old posters back Nae drive even more away...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    When there was nothing going on
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    I think you guys should have your own thread now.... getting boring as ƒuck lads.
    Name:  tmp_22671-433989bc1714d3e8d00f40970f99c6cf-429899180.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  48.7 KB
    So boring you thought you would bring it up again by starting a new thread?
    Aye, it's a slow news day right enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It's pretty boring moaning about things you find boring on here. It's easy enough to avoid the topics you've got no interest in. If there's none, start some new ones.
    Exactly.

"Hectoring" - now that's a word you don't hear every day!

thats the problem right there....the other topics i am interested in have been hijacked. the whole point of going onto other threads is to ignore the rivaly, but thats now several threads ive been reading which have ended up the same.

i was laying out some feed for the animals to bite so you can have a new home...thats all

How does that ignore list work again?
    feel free to ignore me if you think my posts are not interesting...knock yourself oot.

Youll miss my pubes though, i promise.

I find all the posts interesting. Lately though, there seems to be a number of posters saying what should & what shouldn't be discussed on here. I think everyone should just wire in

By the way, I often get accused of derailing posts with a bit of Derek McInnes bashing. Before him it was Jamie Langfield & before him it was Stewart Milne. I honestly don't think I've ever started a proper thread on any one of them.

I find all the posts interesting. Lately though, there seems to be a number of posters saying what should & what shouldn't be discussed on here. I think everyone should just wire in

By the way, I often get accused of derailing posts with a bit of Derek McInnes bashing. Before him it was Jamie Langfield & before him it was Stewart Milne. I honestly don't think I've ever started a proper thread on any one of them.
    100% agree Mason. I feel as many new users will be put off by the thought police.

Spot on again Mason. I think i'm probably agreeing with you far to much these days
    100% agree Mason. I feel as many new users will be put off by the thought police.
    Couldn't agree more. The threads these days seem to be full of folk who hardly ever post and virtually never start threads but pop in every so often to complain about what they are reading or tell folk what they should or shouldn't be posting. "Highjacking threads" is another way of saying "I don't like whats being written here now, this was going my way until all you bad posters came in and said things that I don't like".

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    Spot on again Mason. I think i'm probably agreeing with you far to much these days
    It'll never last

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast