+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ground Safety

Ground Safety

The ground safety issue has not been resolved as there are still concerns about the appointment of a safety certificate holder, but now the attendance is now limited to 24357 instead of nought. What sort of games are people playing? Either the ground is safe or it is not. If all it needs is one person to hold one single piece of paper then I'll volunteer for the job and I will guard it with my life.

Trouble here is that the council own the stadium and the decisions are made by retiring Notts County fans. Another embarrasing situation.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    Trouble here is that the council own the stadium and the decisions are made by retiring Notts County fans. Another embarrasing situation.
    I think you'll find Bexon has a mate or two in the council.

I'll let you work that one out.

Any ground issues that the council arnt happy with are down to bexon,he's the one who had the certificate and who has let the standards slip.wouldnt you sack him if he wasn't doing his job right?
    As I see it someone now does his the cert and a couple of issues that are down to bexon have to be resolved.he may well of got the hump after being sacked from his cushy job (that all he seemed to do was piss the fans) and had a little word with the council but it will all be sorted.what makes me laugh is the twitter ****s,they were creaming all over the Greek when he put a dof in and made some signings yet this happens and it's fawaz's fault!if like has been mentioned many times the Greek has a lot of ppl working within the club already so shouldn't it be him taking the stick?

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    And quite right to

It should have never got to this. The guy hasn't got a clue how to run a football club and we're a laughing stock off the pitch.

I used to defend him, purely on how much he's pumped into the club, and it seems his fondness of Forest, but this latest shambles is just too much.

For a club bleeding money in the millions per season, i still can't understand why away fans aren't given the whole of the LB (or at least more tickets when needed). Derby, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa, Sheff Wed and Wolves (to name just 6) would sell out no problem, thus 2500 extra fans x 6 games = 15000 ticket sales lost. How much extra revenue are we losing for no REAL reason? It's utter madness!

The sooner he goes the better.

Average attendance last season was just under 20k so what the **** does it matter?lol.
    Simple fact is Gaz is that most the decisions are down to the Greek and his men who have been working at the club for the past couple of months.if there making signings and putting a dof in the mix wouldn't this be down to him or doesn't that fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad View Post
    Average attendance last season was just under 20k so what the **** does it matter?lol.
    Simple fact is Gaz is that most the decisions are down to the Greek and his men who have been working at the club for the past couple of months.if there making signings and putting a dof in the mix wouldn't this be down to him or doesn't that fit?
    Could be, but we are still short of a CEO which we were advised a while ago would shortly be joining the club but hasn't yet. He is the one responsible for the job. Judging by the number of twitters recently Fawaz has gone into flap mode. Not very good body language.

How many times has that been said recently?!

Seriously though, re my away tickets statement, we're probably losing £1m a year just on lost (but guaranteed) ticket sales. Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by gazd1980 View Post
    How many times has that been said recently?!

Seriously though, re my away tickets statement, we're probably losing £1m a year just on lost (but guaranteed) ticket sales. Madness!
    We don't have that trouble with our 24,000 season ticket holders, we've also just expanded an existing partnership with Avon tyres which will bring even more revenue, oh can someone tell Andy Reid we want our spare tyre back, we all know it's under his shirt......he's not fooling anyone pretending he's fat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast