+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016-17 Prediction League

CAM the PL will not be the same without your contribution. Your synopsis' of the day are very witty and often make me laugh. I know I dropped off a bit last season but that was due to a bout of illness and a long road to recovery. I respect your decision and thank you for all the effort you have put into this PL over the years. I hope you change your mind but fully understand your decision.

All the best CAM

Knocker

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    CAM the PL will not be the same without your contribution. Your synopsis' of the day are very witty and often make me laugh. I know I dropped off a bit last season but that was due to a bout of illness and a long road to recovery. I respect your decision and thank you for all the effort you have put into this PL over the years. I hope you change your mind but fully understand your decision.

All the best CAM

Knocker
    Thanks for those kind words Knocker and sorry to hear about the illness, I hope everything is OK.

In truth I think interest has really waned in the PL with only 15 taking part in the EURO2016 one (and that was a once only effort) and only about a dozen showing interest in the season long haul of the weekly PL.

If not the season how about the cup, surely you can't deny me the chance to go out in the first round attempting to defend my title ( just like little old Leicester at Hull last week).

If my laptop hadn't died I would have had a go. Maybe you could send it over and I will see if I could manage it on my iPad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12