+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Deid

Quote Originally Posted by WilliesTash View Post
    I mind when Joe had his pickup nicked and he ran out the Mangle household shouting "some rotten mongrels pinched me yute" . funniest line in neighbours history . ..met mark little once in Edinburgh in the late 90s. real nice bloke

did daphne nae do the dirty on des with that pesky paul robinson? or is my memory playing up?

anyway, Mrs Daniels was the real hottie back then... anyone mind sons and daughters? she was in that tae.. she also appeared in Prisoner.

Aye willie I spoke to him briefly too when he was at Edinburgh festival in 90s. Good guy and very down to earth.

Also could tell you some stuff about Daphne but I won't.

She's not an actress anymore of course

aye, was a pish stand up right enough but a decent approachable bloke nonetheless. more approachable than Phil Jupitus that's for sure. stupid pink suit wearing fatty that one.

I'm positive there was a storyline where Daphne kissed some dude and poor des was heartbroken. very nearly split them up. horrendous so it was. one thing I still have nightmares about is Scott nae firing intae Jane. the stupid cant never even poked her. one wee daft kiss and it was all over for Mike and Scott.

wee neighbours factoid. bloke who played Doug Willis was one Terrance Donovan. Jason Donovan's dad.

oh and the "Joe Mangle's" are sh!te

Daphne died in a speed boat accident. Mind the big couch they had?

I met Phil Jupitus four years in a row at the festival. Always very approachable but one year he did say he couldn't chat long as he does around 3 shows a day in different venues and doesn't have much time. Got free tickets for a show named Coalition from him once.

That was Bobby from home & away that got hit by a speed boat. Kirsty McColl n'all but ffs, don't tell buc

So it was. Poor Bobby.

A friend of a friend of a friend met Joe Mangel on a ferry in the very early 90s, and sold him 3 disco biscuits which he promptly wolfed down in a one-er. True story.

sold Boy George some swedgers in the old Carlton Studios back in the 90s .. he was sound as fk.

I'm thinking Daphne kissed Clive. was he nae a mate of big des?

I stopped watching neighbours around the time Lou Carpenter was addicted tae DF's. .. probably one of the better storylines.

or calton studios even...fk sakes stupid phone grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Daphne died in a speed boat accident. Mind the big couch they had?

I met Phil Jupitus four years in a row at the festival. Always very approachable but one year he did say he couldn't chat long as he does around 3 shows a day in different venues and doesn't have much time. Got free tickets for a show named Coalition from him once.
    My Bro met Jupitus at Donington(i missed him) and when asked who the best band of the weekend was he said "Strapping Young Lad" . Good man

Phil Jupitus love in..... he's nae even funny...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast