+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7,000 expected for first home game!

7,000 expected for first home game!

Great news! Interest and fervour is clearly growing in Crewe's local club by the day and a highly encouraging attendance is on the cards for the first home league fixture against southern Jessies Portsmouth on 13th August.
    Spread the word...tickets are selling fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra The Great View Post
    Great news! Interest and fervour is clearly growing in Crewe's local club by the day and a highly encouraging attendance is on the cards for the first home league fixture against southern Jessies Portsmouth on 13th August.
    Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Grow up!
    Not a Crewe supporter then,James?

Not a Crewe supporter then,James?
    45 years and counting.........you?
    And do you even 'get' the Jimmy Boldon reference?

The only way the 1st home crowd of the season will be 7000 is if pompey bring 4000 with them.

I would imagine a gate of 4875 for this match with 1600 from Pompey.

45 years and counting.........you?
    And do you even 'get' the Jimmy Boldon reference?
    45 years is very good and 2 years longer than myself.
    As for the bit about James Boldon: please don't insult my considerable intelligence.

45 years is very good and 2 years longer than myself.
    As for the bit about James Boldon: please don't insult my considerable intelligence.
    Impressed. Had you marked down as a 12 year old.
    Considerable intelligence. How do you reconcile that with a prediction of 8000 plus AVERAGE crowds?

Impressed. Had you marked down as a 12 year old.
    Considerable intelligence. How do you reconcile that with a prediction of 8000 plus AVERAGE crowds?
    You must know some quite exceptional 12 yr olds if they can write like me,that's for sure.
    As for the crowds,well,8,000 could easily be achieved IF 8,000 PEOPLE HAVE THE DESIRE to attend GR on a regular basis..
    Over to you,marketing dept...I've planted the seed of ambition,possibility and thought.

You must know some quite exceptional 12 yr olds if they can write like me,that's for sure.
    As for the crowds,well,8,000 could easily be achieved IF 8,000 PEOPLE HAVE THE DESIRE to attend GR on a regular basis..
    Over to you,marketing dept...I've planted the seed of ambition,possibility and thought.
    Ah, so it's a 'could', a 'maybe', an 'if'. The way I read your threads was that we were well on the way to the 8000 average, and it's a given that 7000 are expected for the first home game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast