+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Jews afraid to live normal lives

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Am sick of rippin the pish out of you, put yer big brother oan.
    Is that all you've got.FFS I'm no taking you oan again.

Like a true denier who only wants to wipe out the state of Israel, but wants to cuddle Jewish weans, there was a name for people like you back in 1940.
    I didn't say I wanted to cuddle anyone... I'd be quite happy for Israel to cease to exist though - it is a stain on the planet. No surprise that someone like you who, just the other day, was saying murder was nice, should support a bunch of land-grabbing war crminals. There was a name for people like that in the 40's too...

On a more serious note - a normal person would be embarrassed to show themselves on here after making as many fk-ups as you, and getting so many bleachings, and basically being the board's resident village idiot... I admire your resilience - akin to that of a leech, or some other annoying parasite...

Jack the typical yahoo openly admits he wants the extermination of an entire nation, he would happily remove them from their homes and exterminate every last one of them.

Why do the yahoos hate the Jews so much?

Jack the typical yahoo openly admits he wants the extermination of an entire nation, he would happily remove them from their homes and exterminate every last one of them.

I didn't say anyone should be killed. I think I have said often enough that killing was wrong - unlike you, who said it was 'nice'...
    fkn psycho...

Rolf is a total weirdo as he has proved time and time again on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    I didn't say anyone should be killed. I think I have said often enough that killing was wrong - unlike you, who said it was 'nice'...
    fkn psycho...
    "I'd be quite happy for Israel to cease to exist though - it is a stain on the planet"

You really couldn't have been more specific Jack.

The "nice" comment came from me saying that Michael Collins being murdered by his own people was "nice", was obviously sarcasm.

You hate Jews, you have confirmed this, we all know the yahoos hate Jews we just don't know why, maybe you can tell us now you have exposed yourself as hugely anti semitic.
    Last edited by Rangersmandownunder; 05-08-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Noo that's no what he said was it? No like a dhub to make up lies.

Name:  rangers_nazi_salute_israel_2.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  79.3 KB

Not all the Dhubs seem to share his concern.

Gabriel Phillips, a Jewish student living in Edinburgh, said that he believed many attempted to justify anti-Semitism under the guise of supporting Palestine in the Israel-Palestine conflict. He said: “You have a number of people and institutions in Scotland that attempt to legitimise anti-semitism under the guise of being ‘pro-Palestinian’.

“An example I often use is that while I was at a party in Edinburgh. I met somebody who upon discovering I was Jewish went ‘You’re Jewish? F*** Israel’. These sorts of things are becoming all too common, which means that they are much more likely to keep quiet about their background.”

There you have it. Anti semitism is interpreted as being pro Palestinian and because he has an example of being abused by one person at a party (an example he admits he often uses) then that is confirmation that all those Pro Palestinian groups and individuals are anti semites. No.

I wonder if the Hun has forgiven them for hanging young British soldiers in the olives groves of Tel Aviv.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)