+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scottish Jews afraid to live normal lives

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    "I'd be quite happy for Israel to cease to exist though - it is a stain on the planet"

You really couldn't have been more specific Jack.
    I have to be when I'm dealing with eejits like you. Countries who murder and maim others in the name of their nationhood do not deserve to exist

The "nice" comment came from me saying that Michael Collins being murdered by his own people was "nice", was obviously sarcasm.
    Indeed. I'm not sure who you're trying to kid here but if anyone is buying it I'm sure they will be happy to say so.

You hate Jews, you have confirmed this, we all know the yahoos hate Jews we just don't know why, maybe you can tell us now you have exposed yourself as hugely anti semitic.
    I am apathetic towards Jews and Judaism, just as I am towards all religions.
    You really are making yourself look even more of a fool by making stuff up you know. Are you really too stupid to see this?

The only one 'exposing' themselves on here is you, although I don't think anyone is in any doubt just how much of a tard you really are.
    I have never hidden my distaste for Israel or those who support its war crimes - in fact, I am rarely oblique about anything on here - there is no 'exposing', there is no 'mask slipping' - my views on everything are a matter of public record.
    If you want to know my opinion on anything all you have to do is ask - you will get the truth.
    I think you, for example, are a clown - although that is probably quite a popular opinion on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    I wonder if the Hun has forgiven them for hanging young British soldiers in the olives groves of Tel Aviv.
    Zionists were terrorists and their legacy has been carried on by successive Israeli governments.
    Skippy has no fkn clue about anything and his opinions change with the wind.
    Clown.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)