+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction for Oldham match

Prediction for Oldham match

Around 10 thousand proper fans. no day trippers who only turn up for big games at wembley. a nice bit of pie & mash at manzies and a few beers. and hopefully a good result. Come on you Lions.

Cracking result LR, Top of the league eh B-)

Great start gaz Oldham were poor though but we did the job. I see you had a good result against coventry also.

Yes good result for us LR but not a great performance overall. We still haven't sorted a team in full yet

Good gate tho 9k with at least 1k from Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Yes good result for us LR but not a great performance overall. We still haven't sorted a team in full yet

Good gate tho 9k with at least 1k from Coventry
    Hi Gaz. I think you are playing down your chances but could be a surprise player in the promotion stakes, but at least we are both off the mark.

Watch ing the Olympics at present, how come there are empty seats at the beach volleyball ?

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hi Gaz. I think you are playing down your chances but could be a surprise player in the promotion stakes, but at least we are both off the mark.

Watch ing the Olympics at present, how come there are empty seats at the beach volleyball ?
    Hi Claw84, you've been quiet recently, are you writing the novel?

We are so say favourites for the drop but I appreciate your sentiment. Last season proved that anything can happen in this league, never mind the prem.

We are said to be adding two new players soon.

Womens volley ball doesn't do it for me, I don't know what it is but I just can't be interested in it. But womens tennis I find very interesting. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hi Claw84, you've been quiet recently, are you writing the novel?

We are so say favourites for the drop but I appreciate your sentiment. Last season proved that anything can happen in this league, never mind the prem.

We are said to be adding two new players soon.

Womens volley ball doesn't do it for me, I don't know what it is but I just can't be interested in it. But womens tennis I find very interesting. ;-)
    You sure about the volley ball comment gaz!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9abyHAqwA7o

I like any event where the women are scantily clad, except for perhaps ladies Sumo wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by lion1 View Post
    You sure about the volley ball comment gaz!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9abyHAqwA7o
    lol a lot

OK Lion1 you have convinced me yum yum B-)

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)