+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Mouth Watering Prospect.

A Mouth Watering Prospect.

With Burke, Pereira and Kasami on the right and Assombalonga in the middle, I'm sure glad I renewed my season ticket.COYR.

With a back four like that and a keeper super glued to his line?

Really Basie, you need a dose of realism

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

That can be sorted and will be by our new coach even though he is French. What I was on about is still a mouthwatering prospect. Realism is boring, let's have a bit of spontaneity (lots in fact). Doesn't anything excite you or are you always like Marvin the paranoid android bogged down in Brexit.Vive Le Difference.

What worried me a little about the game was we looked a bit unbalanced and too much right sided and a bit flat elsewhere, teams will work us out as the season progresses, I'd move Burke in midfield a little more to balance it a bit better, delighted with the win but still a little unconvinced with that set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

agree, the defence leaked 3 goals and the keeper didn't want to move which is a worry, stuck to his line and just watched,
    Yes the game was exciting but against the likes of Norwich Newcastle we would of been cannonfodder yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    What worried me a little about the game was we looked a bit unbalanced and too much right sided and a bit flat elsewhere, teams will work us out as the season progresses, I'd move Burke in midfield a little more to balance it a bit better, delighted with the win but still a little unconvinced with that set up.
    Rome wasn't built in a day. With Traore, Cohen and Osborn do the same on the left as was done on the right yesterday and Lansbury and Kasami able to get the balls to either side of the pitch with equal ease, the future to me looks quite rosy. With Lichay, Mancienne,Hobbs Fox etc also available it isn't though we short of defenders. Not too impressed with the goalkeeper on his first showing, but Evtimov should have accumulated enough experience by now to cover whilst De Vries is out. The teams that you would expect to work us out this won't be able to cope with the flair we are developing. Don't think it'll be Derby who didn't impress and excite in their first game. Although to be fair both sides with new managers or coaches are work in progress at the moment and not the finished article. On the first showing though it was Forest who provided the most excitement.

Good result tonight though.