+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO any LB season ticket holders?

FAO any LB season ticket holders?

So i've moved from the A block to the LB this season for £/family reasons and it was actually my first ever time in the LB too. Quite weird not knowing where my seat was without having to check your season ticket unlike the 15 or so previous seasons but hey ho.

Anyway, although it was nice to have what was like 5 star bogs compared to the A Block and even tv's in the concourse (wow, i nearly got a semi seeing those), the queuing at half time for drinks/food was the worst i've ever seen at the CG. I went down at 39 mins to a huge que that wasn't moving down. Now i know the A Block bar was for beer only and the two bars in the LB serve food and drink which slows things down but is it always that bad or just when it's very busy in there? A girl in the que next to me says it's never usually that bad but her friend used to work in the LB and was told that Forest only rung her the night before asking if she wanted shifts so maybe they were short staffed on a sell out game? Forest, really? When we eventually got a drink the second half was already under way and the ale was warm! Our catering really is the pits!

Anyway, apart from a ropey defence still, it was an entertaining game i thought and was good to see Britt getting back into it and some youngsters getting some game time.

The catering is notoriously ****e.

That's what you get hiring kids, for £ 5 an hour and expect them to function and use their brains.
    After getting raped for £8 for two bottles of warm Heineken. It won't be bothering me in the future.

£12 for 3 bottles was my bargin round of lukewarm Heinekens mate.

I think the offy on Radcliffe Road might be having some cans purchased next game. Day light robbery the price of drink and food at modern day football. No wonder it's too expensive for the average family to go down.